KAI

AmBw
_____

Smut/ fluff

Best friends turn to lovers

491 words
_____

taemin_choco_queen_

     "Y/N

     "Y/N." He moaned as he fucked you mercilessly on the bed. "I love you." You dug your nails down his back, groped his butt and wrapped your legs around his waist as his member hit your g spot head on.

     "Yes, oh fuck." You whimpered. His hands roamed your thighs and he lifted one onto his shoulder to go deeper. "Jongin..." You cupped your breasts to keep them from bouncing. But, he grabbed your wrists and pinned them over your head.

You stared deep into his dark brown eyes and the two of you shared a passionate kiss. Your tongues wrestled and strands of saliva connected your lips with his once he finally pulled away.

     "You feel so good around me." His head laid in the crook of your neck.

You managed to get one hand out of his grasp and caress his face. You pulled him in for another kiss, just as deep and passionate as the one before. You then moved your hand from his face and down to play with your clit.

Once he realized what you were doing, he replaced your hand with his. "You like that, baby?"

You nodded weakly. His thrusts began to get sloppy but still powerful.

     "Jongin... I'm... gonna cum."

     "Me too." He replied. His eyes had already wandered to the back of his head as he released his load into the condom. You came right after him. Your back arched as your orgasm rushed through your body.

He laid beside you.

     "That was great."

     "Y/N, I don't want our relationship to just be sexual."

     "Well," you sat up and propped yourself up onto your elbow. "What do you like about me? You never exactly specified before we started making out."

     "You're smart, you bring out the best in me. I enjoy being around you because you make me happy and you're pretty of course." He sat up too. "Why do you like me?"

     "The same reasons you like me."

     "Aww, you think I'm pretty?"

     "Yes." You chuckled. "I also think you're funny and sweet.

     "To be honest, I don't just like you. I think... I think I'm in love with you."

     "Oh..."

     "Well..."

     "Well, what?"

     "Do you feel the same about me?" He scooted closer to you. You smelled his cologne, it was incredibly enticing.

     "Well, I don't know yet. For so long I've only seen you as just a friend up until recently. I don't know if I love you. Rightnow, I just like you."

      "Oh, okay." He nodded.

     "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." You interjected.

     "No, you didn't it's fine." He insisted. "You know, we've been friends for a long time. I want to be more than friends. And I don't want to be your friend with benefits."

     "I don't just want our relationship to be sexual either."

     "Well then, will you be my girlfriend?"