JIN

AmBm
_____

· Angst ·

· 1106 words ·
_____
Unique_High

~ I hope you like it!~

_____

Before he could brace himself, his face hit the metal locker in front of him and he fell back on his butt. He wasn't sure what hurt more, his face or his bottom.

He groaned as he rolled over onto his stomach to give himself some sort of relief. That's when red liquid dripped from his face and onto the marble floor. He brought his hand up to his philtrum and discovered blood leaking from his nose.

   "Next time, do as I say. Fuck face!" The bully remarked as he and his gang sashayed away, leaving Seokjin there alone on the dusty school floor.

Something else began to leak from his face, and it wasn't blood this time. This time it was just salty warm tears. He sat up to hug his knees and rock himself back and forth, trying to comfort himself.

The bell suddenly rang and Seokjin scrambled to his feet to save himself from another round of embarrassment. He couldn't be seen like this.

He rushed into the boys' bathroom and wiped the blood from his nose and tears from his cheeks. But, as he cleaned off his face, he discovered something else.

A dark purple bruise that sat on his cheek. He began to panic. How was he going to explain this to Odell who was observant of everything? He would see the bruise on his face and keep asking until he gave in and told him everything.

But, not this time. He knew he would have to lie. He could handle his own problems. He didn't have to keep running to his boyfriend like a damsel in distress. Odell was the football team captain and he knew that he would try to handle things with brute strength. He was sure that he could handle this on his own.

   "What happened to your face?" Odell asked later on when he caught Jin trying to avoid him.

   "Nothing." He shook his head.

He grabbed his boyfriend's face and turned it towards him.

   "Nothing, huh?" He repeated.

Seokjin nodded as if there wasn't a huge bruise on his cheek. "Jin. Who did that to you." It was more of a statement than a question.

   "No one." He denied it again. "I fell."

   "You expect me to believe that?"

   "Y-- Yes." He tried avoided eye contact with Odell.

   "You can't even look me in the eye and tell me the truth."

   "Well, I don't have to answer to you. I already told you what happened. I fell, now leave me alone."

   "Jin. I know you're lying. Just tell me the truth."

   "I told you.." He whined as he bounced up and down on the tips of his toes to express his aggravation.

   "Fine. Want me to tell the principal?"

   "No!" He exclaimed and grabbed his boyfriend by the arm to keep him from going towards the principal's office. "Just go to class." Seokjin turned away and walked into his classroom right before the bell rang again.

At the end of the day, Odell waited behind the school. He knew that Seokjin got into a fight, and he knew who started it.

   "What do you want?" A guy and two of his friends walked up to him. "Why'd you call us here? You've got some beef with us? Do you owe us some money or something?"

   "Yeah, I owe you something." Odell reached back and punched the guy in the nose, causing him to fall back on the concrete.

   The guy's friends rushed to his aid and helped him up.

   "You crazy son of a bitch! What was that shit for!" He exclaimed, holding his bleeding and busted nose.

   "Touch Seokjin one more time and you'll have my foot so far up your ass, you'll be tasting the leather from my shoe."

   "Is that a threat?" The guy scoffs as he fixes his school blazer.

   "It's a promise."

The bully charged towards Odell and moved his arm back to punch him, but Odell caught his fist and kicked him in the shin. The guy fell on his knees, trying to rub the pain away.

That's when his goons jumped in. He had a lot of ass woopins to hand out.

The next day, Jin returned to school and the bruise was nearly gone. Thanks to the treatment and ointment his mother had given him.

The entire day, he had not seen or heard from Odell and he began to get worried.

He texted him multiple times but he never replied to the texts or answered his phone when Seokjin called. After lunch, he stepped into the bathroom to apply more ointment to his bruise.

A group of guys were talking and he decided to eavesdrop.

   "Did you hear, the captain of the football team got suspended."

   "Suspended?!" Seokjin turned around with wide eyes and cream on his fingers.

   "Yeah." One of the guys replied, he looked a little shocked from Jin's sudden outburst. "He was fighting, a group of guys. Something about bullying someone close to him."

At that moment, Seokjin stormed out of the bathroom. He had a few things to discuss with Odell.

After school, Seokjin paid Odell a visit. He rang the doorbell multiple times and when that didn't work, he banged on the door, anger consuming him. "Odell!" He called. "I know you're in there. Don't ignore me, you poop head!" He hit the door with the palm of his hand again. "Odell Beckham!"

Finally, the door swung open, revealing his boyfriend who didn't seemed phased by Seokjin's conniption fit. He stormed into the house and into the living room where he began telling Odell off.

"I told you that I could handle it myself! No one told you to do that! You could have gotten hurt. Are you crazy?! Are you mental?! You should have just stayed out of it!"

   "Seokjin--"

   "Now you're all bruised up because of me!"

   "I'm fine--"

   "Let me speak! What is your problem?! You can't even take no for an answer! When I say stay out of it, I mean it! I can't believe you! Do you get pleasure out of annoying me?! I swear--"

Odell pulled Jin close and kissed him. Jin deepened the kiss and wrapped his arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Odell ran his fingers through Seokjin's soft hair and looked him in his hooded eyes.

   "I'm your boyfriend. I'm supposed to protect you."

   "Odell..." Seokjin swallowed his saliva and stared deeply into his eyes. "That was hot. Kiss me again."

Odell chuckled and did as his boyfriend ordered.