MONSTER WOO

AmBw
_____

Smut

There is a lot of sexual tension between you and your step brother

1364 Words
_____

Hope you like it!
ZENIBOO

Hope you like it!ZENIBOO

_____

You stopped rummaging when the door creaked open. You looked up and down at him. His hair dripping wet with the towel wrapped around his waist. He rubbed his head with another white towel.

   "Looking for something?" He raised one eyebrow in curiosity.

   "Yeah... I'm looking for that pen I let you borrow."

   "Pen? Are you seriously still asking me for that?"

   "Uh... yeah. It was mine, so of course."

   "Why is it so important to you?" He smirked.

   "That's like the only one I have. I use that pen to-- why am I explaining myself to you? Just give me the pen. It's mine." You went over to his drawer and proceeded to look through it.

   "Hey, sis. It's not in there." He held the pen between his fingers.

   You walked over to snatch the pen from his fingers.

   "And I told you to stop calling me that. I'm not your sister."

   "Stepsister. Still counts."

You rolled your eyes as you tried to snatch It from his hand. "Why is It so important to you?"

   "Because, it's mine!" You exclaimed as you lunged towards him. He caught you and held you close to his damp built body.

   "Did that boy that you like give you this pen?" He taunted.

You pushed yourself  away from him when you felt his member run against your thigh.

   "Yes." You admitted. "Now give it back, I have to finish my homework."

   "How cute."

You snatched the pen from him before heading towards his room door. "You know, he'll never be able to satisfy you like I could."

   "How cute, Young woo." You retorted before walking out and across the hall back to your room.

You chewed on your pen as you thought of what Young woo said. The both of you had a thing for each other since five years ago when your mom married his father.