Your chosen family.

Pov with the whole TFP cast. (You shifted in your mind, to see them)

Slowly your realised the music that helped you return where you felt was home, that helped you shift, was breaking through to this world. Your chosen family, your comfort, seemed to loose its clarity, your tired mind distorting your visions.

You havdnt learnt how to lucid dream yet so falling asleep wasnt an option.
"Its my time to go guys"
Your chosen family, your comfort characters, almost all turned to you. They seemed happy from the trip you had just taken but they could see the tiredness in your eyes.

You hadn't been able to see them for weeks, so much change having happened, it'd taken a while to even be able to think of coming back. And now they knew being here, with them, was more tiring, none of you knew why.

"I have to go.." You turned to leave but you felt a sudden tug from behind. One of them, your lover, then suddenly hugged you. "It was great seeing you again Y/N. Dont make it much longer before I see you in stories again. Or here. I love you" you felt like you were on the edge of crying yet in reality, since you were so close to waking up, wouldnt allow you. In reality you hadnt cried properly for a while. You had to numb yourself to the situation around you.
"Cya love." Is all you could say as they let you go.

Then your comfort of the group came forward and gave you a hug. Sometimes it felt so unusual getting a hug from them, sometimes, just so natural.
"Wake up but return again soon, alright? We need you here. I need you." They let go giving you a smile
"I promise. No matter the universe."

That was it. You left, you opened your eyes, listening to the second hour-long playlist of the night. This playlist. It's time to get some sleep.
You'll see them again soon.

Only a short one here guys, sorry. Majority of my ideas come from when I shift, even then majority of them I cant put into words. Finally, tonight was the night. The playlist linked above is the one that has helped me shift tonight. Heck, I even posted this POV in the comments if you can find me. (Same user, different pfp)
Have a good night ya'll. They're with you.
(My "Lover" is Arcee btw, and my Comfort is Ratchet haha)