06 | 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗍𝗒 - 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾.

PAIRING: JSCHLATT 'schlatt' X QUACKITY 'alex'.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 the prince rolled off his bed, getting ready before heading downstairs to go sit in the library and wait for his boyfriend to arrive.

 alex was dating the prince of another kingdom, schlatt. their parents were always close, so they got to see eachother often, luckily.

 obviously, their parents didn't know they were dating, they probably wouldn't be too happy if two prince's were dating.

 alex grabbed a random book, skipping through it slightly to try pass time.

 alex wasn't a big fan of reading, but schlatt was. whenever schlatt read a book to alex, whatever book it was suddenly became interesting.

 alex slightly cringed as the loud library doors opened, before getting up running to go meet-up with schlatt.

 schlatt was immediately greeted by alex running up to him and hugging him.

 schlatt wrapped his arms around the shorter, swaying his body as they hugged.

 alex pouted slightly as he looked up at schlatt, still hugging him.

 "you haven't visited in weeks! i was so lonely!" alex dragged out the 'o' in 'so'.

 "i'm sorry darling, my parents have been harassing me about finding a fiancèe, so they're been draggin' me around meeting different women." schlatt pulled away from the hug, grabbing alex's hand and dragging him to a table near the window.

 "you know i only want you though, don't you darling?"

 the two sat down on the sofa, alex snuggled into schlatt's side as they spoke. "i know."

 after alex started to grow bored, he grabbed schlatt's face and brought him into a kiss.

 schlatt snaked his arms around alex's body as he kissed him back.

 the kiss soon turned into a small make-out session, before being cut off from the door opening.

 the two quickly pulled away from eachother, blushing. they looked towards the door and sees alex's mother staring at them with wide eyes.

 without saying a word, his mother left and silently closed the door.

 "oh my god, i am so dead." alex's eyes widen and he grips onto schlatt.

 "shhh, it's okay. calm down, alexis." schlatt whispered to the smaller, although he wasn't quite sure how their parents would react when alex's mother told them.

 alex took a few deep breaths, letting go off the grip he had on schlatt.

 suddenly a maid came in and told the two that their parents requested their presence.

 with a sigh, schlatt got up, pulling alex up and giving him a soft smile.

 "everything will be okay.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

˚༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

from; wednesday, november eleventh, twenty-twenty.
to; friday, december twenty-fifth, twenty-twenty.

published; friday, june eleventh, twenty twenty-one.

notes; i'm currently writing a schlackity fanfiction, it's pretty shit & no where near finished but if i ever do go somewhere with it would anyone read it if i posted it lol?