11 | 𝗌𝗄𝖾𝗉𝗇𝗈𝖻𝗅𝖺𝖽𝖾 - 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖺𝖽𝗆𝗂𝗍 𝗂 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎.

PAIRING: TECHNOBLADE 'dave' X SKEPPY 'zak'.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 zak smiled against dave's chest. they were in the car, dave had just picked him up from the airport and neither of them wanted to wait until they got home.

 although the car was uncomfortable, they were just happy to be in eachother's arms again, after being away for so long.

 zak yawned slightly. "you ready to go home?" dave smiled, playing with zak's hair.

 "sure.." zak pulled away from him, leaning against the window instead, shivering at the loss of touch.

 he listened as dave started up the car, but found himself slowly falling asleep.

 when he woke up, he was being held bridal style, in dave's arms.

 "s-sorry, you were sleeping, and i didn't want to wake you up. i guess i failed" he chuckled, blushing bright red.

 zak nodded, and snuggled into dave's arms, slowly falling back asleep as he was brought upstairs.

thump!

 zak heard chuckles, "holy shit! are you okay?" he opened his eyes, seeing dave looking down at him from the bed.

 "... i don't wanna talk about it." zak muttered looking away.

 "does this normally happen?" dave reached his hand up, pulling zak up, wrapping his arms around him as he got back in the bed.

 "no.. i usually fall asleep at my desk." zak hid his face in dave's neck.

 "but you'll always be here to cuddle me so it won't happen again, right?" zak shly smirked.

 "i can't believe i actually missed you while you were gone."

 "hey!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

˚༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

from; sunday, october fourth, twenty-twenty.
to; sunday, october fourth twenty-twenty.

published; saturday, august twenty-first, twenty twenty-one.

notes; :)