10 | 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗍𝗒 - 𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗑'𝗌 𝖽𝖺𝖽.

PAIRING: jschlatt 'schlatt' x quackity 'alex' & awesamdude 'sam'.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 schlatt walked up to the door, knocking on it lightly.

 a tall man opened the door, like he was probably six-foot six and that alone was able to intimidate schlatt, somehow.

 "who are you?" the guy asked, raising his eyebrow at schlatt.

 "i'm schlatt. i'm here for alex, we have a presentation together. is he home?" schlatt shifted uncomfortably under the taller's stare.

 "yeah, he's in his room, you know where it is?" the guy stepped back to let schlatt in his house.

 "yeah, thanks man." schlatt muttered, nodding slightly, but keeping his head down.

 holy shit, he was terrifying, schlatt made his way into alex's room, not bothering to knock.

 "WHAT THE FUCK?!" alex screamed as schlatt barged into his room and jumped into his bed, shoving his face into the shorter's pillow.

 schlatt groaned in response.

 "epic." alex got up and jumped on the older's back. "soooo, what do ya' want?"

 "epic? i thought you stopped saying that in like twenty-eighteen," schlatt chuckled, rolling over, pulling the duck hybrid down with him.

 "i -" alex paused. "i don't want to talk about it."

 schlatt chuckled, "hey, was that your dad who opened the door?"

 "the creeper hybrid? yeah. did he catch ya' off guard?" alex smirked, wrapping his arms around schlatt's neck.

 "how the fuck is he related to you? you'd look like a child next to him!" schlatt exclaimed, hugging the shorter back.

 "dude," alex pouted, although from the position they were in, schlatt couldn't even see him.

 "you're right, you look like a kid next to anyone, but damn i wanna see you guys stand next to eachother! that would be a sight!" schlatt cackled.

 "oi! he's still my dad, dickhead! he's taller than you, i can get him to beat your ass!" alex got up, placing his arms on either side of schlatt's head, practically pinning him to the bed.

 "nah, you won't." alex sat up and schlatt rested his hands on the shorter's hip.

 "so, how come i haven't met your old man before today?" schlatt asked, rubbing up alex's body, making the smaller shiver.

 "he works at a prison, and is neeevvveerrr home! i don't like hearing about prisoners and shit like that so i don't know much about it."

 schlatt whistled, "damn, so your father wouldn't like to hear about-" schlatt cleared his throat, raising his voice. "about the copious of drugs we were doing last time we hung out!"

 "shut the fuck up! i do not recall that AT ALL!" alex yelled, hitting schlatt's chest, pouting.

 "yeah because you were SO high! i don't know how you did it! i heard it's hard to smoke weed when you're off of taboo acid!" schlatt smirked, pulling alex down to his chest.

 "my dad is going to come in and rip me limb for limb!" alex groaned, pushing himself up off of his body.

 alex suddenly rolled off schlatt, closing his eyes, he pushed both his legs and arms into schlatt to try push him off the bed.

 he opened them again after hearing a loud thud, followed by schlatt grunting.

 "YOOOOO! can't believe i pushed THE jebidiah schlatt of a bed!" alex flexed, kissing his biceps.

 "fuckin' jebediah - YOU BEARLY EVEN HAVE ANY MUSCLE YOU TWIG!" schlatt shot up, grabbing alex and pulling him down, on top of him.

 there's another loud thump and schlatt lets out another grunt.

 "fuckin' hell, i take that shit back, holy shit you're heavy!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

 "so alexis, who was that?" sam asked alex as he watched alex wave schlatt goodbye before closing the door to turn around and pout at his father.

 "you scared him! what if he never comes over again?!" alex whines as he moped over and sat on the counter across from sam, who was making a coffee.

 "he seemed to have recovered quickly, you guys were talking quite loudly. he mentioned drugs, i think?" sam raised an eyebrow.

 "no! he only said that because i told him you were a warden! i didn't do any drugs!"

 "i know, you're not like that. i'm just kidding." sam smiles.

 "i'm glad you found someone you're comfortable around, kid."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE.

˚༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

from; sunday, may sixteenth, 2021.
to; sunday, august first, 2021.

published; sunday august first, 2021.

words; 694.

notes; stolen jokes lol.