Date Night

Dean:
You two don't necessarily have time for actual dates due to you both hunting. Although when you get the chance to, he enjoys taking you away from Sam for awhile and spending quality time together. Dean grabs your hand kissing it gently "How would you like to go on a little picnic my lady?"

You flash a gigantic smile at him nodding. Dean instantly gets a mischievous look in his eyes just before he tosses you over his sturdy shoulder and begins jogging into a field. "Dean" You screech. He places you into his lap on a blanket with a picnic basket in the middle. He lies down allowing you to lie down onto his chest with you both staring up to the clear Aqua sky. "You're literal perfection (y/n)" Dean murmurs while combing his fingers through your hair.

Sam:
You wrap the blanket around you tighter while curling closer into Sam's chest. You always seem to be cold no matter what. Sam engulfs your hands in his and blows his heated breathe into them. You both agree that a night together watching your favorite movies is much better than any restaurant. "I love you" Sam places sweet kisses around your face, until he makes it to your lips which he spends more time on. "And I love you Sammy" You breathe between passionate kisses.

Castiel:
Honestly, Castiel doesn't understand the concept of dates, because he believes you should show the same amount of affection everyday instead of just on occasion. Castiel always pops in on you several times a day if he can't stay around and will simply kiss you and tell you how beautiful you are, how lucky he is to have you, and how much he loves you.

When he is around the whole day and if you are not on a hunt, which is practically never, you will lie together and have deep conversations about random and meaningful things.

Gabriel:
"Hurry up sweetheart or we will be late for our reservations" Gabriel groans swinging open your bedroom door. You stand there looking disapprovingly at yourself in the mirror. You had on a black skater skirt with a deep maroon chiffon shirt and black heels. His arms snake around your waist while his chin rests on your shoulder. "You look positively stunning. Never in my life, which has been long as we both know, have I ever seen anyone this gorgeous. I'm extremely and unexplainably lucky to have even done as much as laid eyes on you"

Heat rushes to your cheeks instantly. You spin around hugging him tightly as to never release.
He had on a black suit with a deep blue under shirt and black tie making him look brilliant. "Gabriel, you're too sweet to me honestly. I'm ready to leave" You intertwine your fingers leading him out to his car. "I can't wait to take off that wonderful outfit of yours afterwards" Gabriel whispers into my ear.

Balthazar:
"Bal" You sing-song with a lengthy skip towards him. "Darling" Balthazar's angelically soft hands grasp your bare torso to rest just on your hipbones, that always seem to protrude. "Let's go somewhere warm, I'm utterly exhausted of this freeze" You snuggle into his chest.

"And you already have a bikini on hinting at that my love. Look up" He whispers into your ear. You push off of his now bare and built chest that could make any girl drool, not to mention his arms. Your eyes take in your surroundings of the beach with the sun radiating warmth into your skin. "Oh my your father you're spectacular" You joke punning on the your father section. "You're a hot mess, but with an extremely hot body" He growls kissing your neck.

Crowley:
You zip up your little, tight fitted, black dress. The dress showed off your figure perfectly hugging every inch of you. Your hair is waved back and you actually put on makeup, including dark nude lipstick. You quickly slip on black heels and grab your once again black handbag. "Darling, it's about time to leave for the theatre production unless you want to be --" Crowley stops himself short as he looks you up and down in awe. "You're stunning" He chokes out straightening his all black suit and tie.

"Are you intrigued, because you seem nervous" You whisper poking fun at him. He clears his throat looking away from you as he says "I can't deny that, but now I'm thinking that we could even just stay home and make our own fun" His lips meet your neck, but you shrug him off. "Come on Crowley it's time to go love, but we will see when we get home if you behave that is" You wink intertwining your hands and leading him out.