Pregnant

Dean:
Dean comes out of the bathroom looking at his hands almost seeming shocked. You watch as he comes to sit beside you, and places your previously taken pregnancy test in front of you. You exhale before standing up and getting into the fridge. "Were you going to tell me you were pregnant or just wait until it was obvious?" Dean's gruff voice calls after me.

You place an apple pie in front of him with words spelt out in icing reading, "Congrats, you're going to be a father love" You watch him slowly flash a gigantic smile up to you. "My god, I love you"

Sam:
Your sitting in your favorite cafe together curled up beside one another on one of the leather couches. "Did you happen to have brung my book honey?" "I did" You nervously hand Sam his thick book knowing what was soon to come. "What would I do without you"
He begins to read and rubbing up and down your thigh. You watch him intently as he turns the page to the note you posted in it saying, "Sam my love, we're going to be parents, and I know it's not exactly perfect timing and not the correct setting in our life's, but when will be?"

Sam's arms smother you and he begins to kiss your head. "(Y/n), it's amazing timing. Oh my god, we have a precious child inside of you. We're going to be parents"

Castiel:
"(Y/n) is it true?" Castiel's voice booms as the flutter of his wings fill your living room. You sigh knowing that he had been watching over you. "Well I see you haven't listened to my request of 'Stop spying me'" His beautiful arctic blue eyes helplessly search yours for an answer. "Yes, Castiel, I'm pregnant" You slap your arms against your thighs.

He pounces you with a vigorous hug. You could feel his heart pounding. "I am going to be a father" He says proudly.

Gabriel:
"Gabe, love, we need to talk" You say wringing your hands. The flutter of his wings comes to sit beside me. Gabriel, of course, has a sucker in between his lips like a child. "Hello sweetheart" He rubs on my thigh soothingly. He leans back a bit by the look in my eyes continuing startled, "are you breaking up with me (y/n)? Oh please don't dear, I would fall to pieces without you. Give me a chance I'll do whatever it takes"

"I'm not breaking up with you, but I am telling you that you'll be a father. Gabriel, I'm pregnant" You grab his hand in attempt of comforting him. "Oh my father that's amazing" Gabe kisses you passionately and then moved down to kiss your stomach.

Balthazar:
"Get your feathered ass down here Bal" You scream to the ceiling. "What do you need love?" Balthazar kisses the back of your hands, but looks up startled suddenly looking you up and down repetitively. "You weren't supposed to read my mind you ass! How many times have we been through this"

He begins to stutter nervous eventually getting out, "You just seemed different, the way your face was glowing like the rays of the sun. I got curious, are you really pregnant my darling?" He snakes his arms around your waist. You nod with a smile creeping up on your face. His lips crashing into yours leaving many sweet kisses to scatter your face.

Crowley:
You freeze looking down speechless at the purple stick. A bold positive sign nearly brings you to your knees. The door swings open, but you quickly shove it into your back pocket and make sure your sweater covers it. "Are you alright (y/n)?" Crowley grabs your hand kissing it lightly, and begins to move on to your collarbone. You squirm away saying "Im going to go make supper"

The clicks of his shoes follows you into the kitchen. You don't look up, but instead stare into the fridge. "Darling you can't cook. What is the matter?" Your eyes meet his light almost concerned pair. "What do you think of children?" You blurt out making him stammer.

You become impatient and instead slam the stick down in front of him without a word. His face goes expressionless. He grasps the back of his neck before saying "We're morons. We have just created a monster, which actually could be of benefit except for the fact that you hunt demons besides me of course" "I don't know what to do" You sob.

"Well you have already gotten to the emotion state haven't you, you have never cried around me before no matter who died. I promise to take care of you though, and to love the child" "I don't want it Crowley. I want an abortion" You cry into his shoulder. (This one will be continued)