First Gift Given To You

Dean:
His first gift to you may not seem very sentimental to the spectators, but you almost broke down in tears when he gave you a small jewelry box with a set of the Impalas keys.

Sam:
When Sam handed you the book you were slightly disappointed, but tried to not allow the emotion to leak through your face. He then forced you to read past the first page to reveal a carved out spot where a sapphire necklace was placed.

Castiel:
Once again, Castiel doesn't necessarily understand the whole "gift giving" concept. Although, like always, he try's to please you and adapt to human culture. Castiel's first gift he ever gave you was a white teddy bear with a necklace filled with a tiny vile of his beautifully Aqua colored grace around its neck.

Gabriel:
Actually, Gabriel gave you a gift the first time you ever met. When he initially laid his twinkling eyes onto you, his mouth formed into a sly smirk just before he flashed out. You turned towards Sam & Dean asking who he was just as a hand clamps onto your shoulder. "Hello Sweetheart, I'm Gabriel" He flashes a smile and hands me a box of chocolate and a single maroon rose.

Balthazar:
Before you two went on a date, Balthazar came up to you excitedly holding three long boxes. "I was walking by the shops today, and I saw all of these beautiful dresses that I could only imagine hugging your perfect little figure love. The problem was that all of them would look spectacular on you, so I bought them all, and I want you to wear one on our date" He smiles while holding my hands with the positively most loving look engulfing his eyes.

Crowley:
Crowley had never actually given you a gift until you moved in with him. When you were unpacking your clothes he got the most disgusted look on his face before bluntly saying "Love, is this really all of the clothes you have? We need to take you shopping ASAP" He intertwined your hands and flashed you to a designer clothing store letting you get everything you wanted and forced you to get more.