MMB Prologue

Beyonce World Message Board

General Discussion => Beyonce Stories => Topic started by: because, im daddy! on July 28, 2007, 10:58:59 PM --->NEW SH0RT ST0RY<---

By: Kayla Myesha... CARTER!!!!

Beyonce reached for the neighborhood newspaper by the stand and placed it on the counter. It was something she did every Sunday. She liked to stay attentive to her environment. "Don't worry ma, I got it" said the semi light skinned brother peeping her the whole time while she was in the store. Brotha had the nerve to try and play that shit off, but Beyonce was too good for that. "Yeah. Um thanks," Beyonce said unfazed by the generous offer. 60 cents, wasn't shit to her and if he thought he was doing her a favor he better think again. He watched as she gracefully left the store, following her every move. Beyonce was beyond annoyed now. He softly tugged on her elbow, getting her attention to turn around and... it worked, but not how he planned. "So ma, I'm saying maybe we could..." the boy was wack and Beyonce could see right through him. He was nothing but a wanna-be thug just like the other dudes she'd been fukcing around with. She was done with them, she needed a real man. "Get to the point" Bee said, annoyed. "You wanna go out with me?" he asked. "No" she said about walking away before his rude comment. "You ain't a dime anyway" the boy hollered so everybody and they momma on the street could hear. He thought he clowned her as he laughed aloud, giving dap to his homie on the side drinking a 40. Beyonce laughed to herself, he must be mad. She knew what she was. She didn't like to come off as conceited but she knew she was the shit. She knew boys couldn't resist her, she had this memorizing thing that she couldn't help, it was just in her. "I mean that's cool, if thats how u feel." Bee said turning back around "Cuz real niggas don't carry change anyway" and with that she was gone.

She didn't have time for little ass boys and although she was young herself, 17 to be exact she didnt want to be fukcing around with a young dude that didnt know shit, about shit. She had more problems than he could handle anyway. For one, she had a 1 and a half year old son that was conceived out of rape. And to make things worse her baby father was no one other than her dad, now tell me that ain't some bull shit for you. He'd been touching her sexually nearly her whole life. By the time she was 15 she couldn't take it anymore and told her mom. Her mom being the gold digging she was didn't believe a single word poor little Beyonce said and kicked her out for every making up a sick joke like that. Beyonce knew the truth and knew what went down damn near every night while her mom was in her room snorting coke or whatever cheap shit her dad brought her mom to keep her busy. She somehow knew her mom wouldn't believe her but a part of her thought maybe this time she would, I guess not.

At the age of 15 and pregnant, Beyonce was tossed back and forth into foster homes like a damn basketball, until one day she decided to ask her social worker to put her in a group home. She knew it wasn't the best choice but she was tired of her foster dad's looking at her in a sexual way. Tired of her foster brothers sizing her up and making fun jokes about her being nothing but a pregnant hoe. She knew it wasn't her and though this baby should have been in her womb she wasn't gonna abort it.

The group home wasn't all it was cracked up to be but she did have a special bond with one girl who had similar issues with her except she wasn't pregnant. 17 year old Mercedes Jones befriended little Beyonce when she was just 15. Although Mercedes was quiet, Beyonce always found a way to open her up. The two became inseparable, like they were hot glue gunned together by the hip. They couldn't do anything without each other and when Mercedes turned 18 she knew she had to get Beyonce out of that home. And that's what she did. The day Beyonce came home with her baby boy was the day the two packed up Beyonce's things and legally moved in together.

Now 17, Beyonce had a lot on her shoulder, too much for any type of therapy to try and help her out with. Mercedes worked at a stable job in the city, as a magazine model for clothing catalogs and Beyonce went to school. Her son Tyzear Knowles, now 1 and a half and going to day care around the corner from Bee's school. She had successfully made it to the 12th grade and couldn't wait to get her diploma so she could be out, fuck a graduation.

Once Beyonce was out of high school the two planned on doing plenty of things together. Starting with a vacation , they both needed one and no one was gonna stop them. With Mercedes well paying job, and money flowing in from the state going towards Beyonce and Tyzear until she turned 18, they were all set to go anywhere they wanted to go. Beyonce's grandmother who lived a good half an hour from her offered to watch the baby when needed. She didn't have the best relationship with her grandma, but she wasn't crazy and was definitely gonna use those offers, even if they did expire.

So that's what it is. After all these years of being hurt by almost everyone, she now keeps her guard up. No more tryna give somebody a chance. Every man was the same to her and that was a low down dirty dog. She didn't need no man to come support her cause right out of highschool she had everything set. She was going to get a well paying job just like Mercedes and take care of her and her son. She was tired of being bossed around and just wanted to do her. No man was gonna change her. She was just too grown for her own good, I guess hurting for so long made her that way.