MMB Untitled Part 12

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Re: Make Me Better --> Chapter 11 UPDATED!!! ((8/25/07 -- Pg 38!)).

Post by: because, im daddy! on September 03, 2007, 11:51:26 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beyonce sat still in her bed with her eyes wide open thinking of the past week she's been having. So much has happened in just that short amount of time that she didn't think she could handle it. For one, her best friend just up and left her for a man that honestly didn't give two shits about her. Two, she thinks she found the man of her dreams at her young age. She didn't think it was even possible for someone like her, who grew up the way she did, feeling unloved and unwanted could find someone so...perfect. He took her out, enjoyed spending time with her son, treated her right, and was overall a great person. Their relationship was just too good to be true. She knew she couldn't stress the Mercedes situation forever, but it pained Beyonce at night to think about her best friend getting hit. The black eye Mercedes rocked was no joke and she couldn't stand it displaying on Mercedes face. She wanted to do something, but what? Mercedes made it clear that she was living with that man no matter what. "He was mad, '' Mercedes screamed as Bee stood there in shock. How could someone so mad think to do something like that to the person they loved? The one that loved their ass back. Just the thought of it brought memories back in Beyonce's head.

***Trigger warning***You can skip this section***

The night her dad use to come into her room and lay in bed with her. At first she didn't think much of it, little Beyonce was only 9 years old when he first started coming. She was scared of the dark at the time so him sleeping in her bed with her excited her and made her feel like he actually cared. That was until her whole vision changed of him. Beyonce stayed wide awake as her parents loudly argued in the other room, it had been happening a lot at the time so she knew the routine. They cursed each other out; he'd get the last word and then make his way to Beyonce room. 'He wanted to spend time with his daughter' was what he told Tina. Beyonce quickly closed her eyes as her father made his way to her bed. It was something about that night that felt weird in Beyonce's mind. Like she knew it wasn't no good or something, she didn't trust her dad when he was drunk and..., drunk he definitely was. Just the smell of the alcohol on his breath made her want to puke. He snuggled up behind Beyonce caressing over her body sending Bee into an instant uncomfortable state. "Daddy what are you doing" She wined, rubbing over her eyes to make it seem as if she was sleeping. "Nothing baby just go back to bed" she recalled him saying. Each night he'd do a little more touching, and just a little bit more while Beyonce laid there taking it all in. It was bound to happen that the night her mom was out of town was the night he actually raped her. HER, his nine year old daughter, the one that he helped birth and took care of. She didn't understand what was happening and she hated every minute of it. Screaming and carrying on as he aggressively forced himself inside of her. It had gotten only worst as she got older, every time she did something bad or threatened her father he'd result in physically abusing her. By that time she had a very low self-esteem and her grudge had begun. She didn't like males and she wasn't a fan of females. It was hard for her to accept people and bring them into her life. She hated life and everything about it at such a young age. The poor girl was traumatized. Beyonce shook the memory out of her head, it was the past. She closed that door a while ago and didn't want to re-open it because the memories were too bad. She couldn't forgive her father or her mother for not believing her.

No matter how bad or how fly Bee appeared to be she was nothing of that sort, she could front around niggas and act like 'the shit' around girls, but deep down she was a young girl just yearning for love. She envied girls that had a good childhood and never had to experience the shit she'd been through. How'd Bee get so lucky to have a fucked up life?