MMB Untitled Part 13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Re: Make Me Better --> Chapter 12 UPDATED!!! ((9/3/07 -- Pg 46!)).

Post by: because, im daddy! on September 06, 2007, 12:32:45 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tonight's the night man" Ty Ty's voice rang through the phone.

"Yup, tonight's the night" Shawn repeated as he sat outside of Beyonce's place.

"You think you gon get the goods?" Ty Ty Laughed.

"Im fuckin 27 years old, this shit is silly" Shawn remarked.

"Are you backing down?" he asked.

"I got this nigga, just pipe down" Shawn replied hanging up the phone. Tomorrow was the final day of the bet so if he planned on getting Bee in bed he had to do it tonight. He planned a nice romantic evening at a 4 star restaurant, and then he planned on taking Bee back to his place for a nice evening. He was too busy thinking of how the night would play off to notice Bee knocking on his car window.

"Earth to Shawn'' Beyonce screamed, catching Shawn's attention.

"Oh my bad shawty. I ain't even see you out there" he laughed, unlocking the door as she got in.

"Look at you, tryna get all rich people fancy on me" Shawn laughed, starting the car up.

"Wow Shawn, couldn't u just have said 'you look nice'?" Bee asked.

"I could, but that would be an understatement. You look beautiful beyond words'' Shawn smiled, as Bee lightly blushed. Beyonce had on a backless black dress, and her hair was bone straight showing off her oval shaped face. Shawn was in awe, he always knew Beyonce was a beautiful girl but she really out did herself tonight.

"So where are you taking me?" Bee asked.

"La Fransoq"

"Wow. A place I can't even pronounce, must be expensive" Bee laughed.

"I got this." Ten minutes later the two arrived at an intimate restaurant right outside of Brooklyn. The exterior of the place was amazing; Beyonce has never been to a place like this before.

"Wait" Shawn yelled, stopping Bee from opening the door. He stepped out of the car then walked over to the passenger side of the door.

"Thank you" she said as he helped her out of the car.

"No problem." He placed her right hand at the small of her back and the two walked into the restaurant. "Reservations for Carter"

"Mr. Carter, right this way" the hostess said, showing the two to their seats. "Your waiter will be right with you," she said as they nodded.

"What the hell is this crap" Bee whispered as they looked over the menu.

"Just look over the details, whatever looks interesting, order it" Shawn answered.

"I can't even READ the menu." Bee laughed. "I'll just get me a regular old Chicken Caesar salad" Bee said as the waiter appeared.

"So how you been holding up" Shawn asked as they ate their food.

"I've been good. I'm convinced that someone will lead Mercedes back to the right place."

"Yeah, you're probably right. Nothing to stress over – she'll be back in no time"

"Yeah... Okay next subject" Bee laughed.

"um, 2 more months til school is over what u plan on doing" Shawn asked.