MMB Untitled Part 9

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Title: Re: Make Me Better --> Chapter 8 UPDATED!!! ((8/12/07 -- Pg 16!))

Post by: because, im daddy! on August 16, 2007, 01:05:46 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Looks like I wasn't the only one who saw you and Mr. Shawn this morning" Laila said coming up behind Beyonce's back.

"Whatchu talking bout"

"Word around school is that Shawn's dating you because he feels bad for you or you need him to support you and your son, I don't know girl some dumb shit"

"ugh. Rumors already, damn. All the nigga did was drop me off. Who started this shit" Beyonce asked.

"Candike"

"ugh. Candice doesn't know how to keep my name out her fucking mouth. I swear Lai, if I wasn't on this school probation shit for the state I would have been whooped her ass."

"Girl you acting like we can't tag team that hoe at her house"

"That's that hype shit right there. What kind of example would I be setting for my son"

"You acting like he gone remember his momma beating some hoe ass ten years from now. I say just give her a good head nod then you done. She gone learn to shut her mouth" Laila replied as Bee shook her head in dismay. That's what she hated about school, petty girls and their jealousy. She hated girls with a passion, she only meet two cool ass females in her life and that's Mercedes and Laila. She didn't need any girl friends. Hell she didn't even need guy friends, they were just there.

"Whatever girl, I don't know why you told me that shit, you just wanted me to get heated."

"Did it work" Laila asked.

"yeah girl, but why do you hype on me beating her up"

"Cuz that bitch was spreading some dumb ass rumor about me"

"Okay then you whoop her ass"

"Girl you know my momma would whoop my ass if she found out I was fighting. Plus I just got my nails and hair did, she aint fuckin my shit up." Laila said as Bee laughed.

"Nah you're just a punk" Beyonce said as they walked outside.

"A punk, Me? Not so much. But just thinking about her fat ass hugging me... that's like murder. Her fat ass might suffocate me." Laila exclaimed as they both laughed. "You know I'm frail girl" she added.

"Come wait with me for my ride" Bee said as they stood outside the school.

"He got five minutes to get here, I got a little ride coming myself" Laila kissed.

"Hey Beyonce, girl" Candice said making her way over to Beyonce and Laila. Bee squinted her eyes to see if they were playing tricks on her, after the breaking news Laila just broke down to her this bitch had the nerve to step to her.

"Keep my name outcha mouth girl" Bee said with a fake smile plastered on her face. She wanted to play her in a nice way, cuz she knew Candice hated that shit.

"Aw, Bee girl, what's wrong"

"Ugh. Candice you know I don't like you, why the fuck is u in my face" Bee asked rolling her eyes, Candice was definitely the two faced type.

"This must be about that little rumor, huh. You're a tough girl, you'll get over it. Plus I only said that shit around your friend cause I knew her hype ass would say something"