chapter 9

third person pov:

"hyung! give it backk!"

"not until you apologize"

"but hyung, it was an accident!"

haewon squinted her eyes as she was suddenly awoken from her sleep due to the noise. she tried waiting it out, hoping that they would resolve whatever conflict they had, but unfortunately, they had not.

after tossing and turning for who knows how long, she decided that it was no use going back to sleep. so, getting out of bed with much reluctance, she looked around to see that soojin and ahyoung were still asleep.

quietly making her way out the room, she arrived to the living room to see jaehyuk sprawled on the couch, junghwan sitting next to him, yedam on the floor, asahi sitting in the corner of the couch listening to music, and doyoung shifting in and out of consciousness as he tries to get a couple more minutes of sleep.

not far away were the two culprits for the morning fiasco. standing in the kitchen, jihoon and jeongwoo were arguing with each other about what seemed to be jihoon teasing jeongwoo once again.

not seconds after haewon arrived, hyunsuk appeared to her right. they looked at each other and let out a little laugh as they realized they were in the same situation.

"can someone please tell me why you two are arguing this early in the morning?" hyunsuk said, still feeling tired after having been woken up minutes ago.

"hyung! jihoon hyung stole my breakfast and won't give it back."

"but jeongwoo spilled some milk on my favorite shoes this morning and i don't know if i can get the stain out!"

"okay." hyunsuk let out a big sigh, "how about jihoon, just give jeongwoo his breakfast back and jeongwoo can buy new shoes for jihoon hm? how does that sound?"

"but hyung, it was an accident! why should i buy him new ones??"

haewon gave hyunsuk a small pat on the back, leaving him to deal with the two in the kitchen.

she was on her way back to her room to lay in bed for a little while longer when she realized that hyunsuk was not in his room, meaning that mashiho was alone.

now if we thought last night was risky, this was even riskier, dangerous to another level if you will. more than half the members were in the next room, but that didn't stop her from heading straight in the direction of mashiho and hyunsuk's room.

just as she did the previous night, she lightly cracked the door open to peek in, only to see her boyfriend snuggled up in the blanket, completely oblivious to what was happening outside.

oh to sleep as well as mashiho

she quickly slipped in and shut the door. she walked over to his bed carefully, hoping not to wake him up. she lifted his blanket and slipped herself under the blanket as she settled in next to mashiho.

he slightly shuffled, turning over to her and slipping his arms around her waist, almost like it was an instinct. however, he continued letting out small snores from his pretty pink lips.

haewon stayed there for a little bit, just admiring how amazing mashiho looked. she had always found him breathtaking, but even in a moment like this, he never failed to take her breath away.

it was only a few minutes after she arrived that he woke up, her face being the first thing he saw. she smiled up at him and whispered a small good morning. he gave an even bigger smile back, more than happy to see his girlfriend first thing in the morning.