Chapter 22

SM : (from behind him) well you are wrong about that..

Deva turns behind and sees a man is standing there with a mask on..

Deva : Who the hell are you and how did you reach here..?!

SM : well I am your death Deva.. 😈

Deva : how dare you call me by my name..

He is about to take out his gun but before that only SM takes his secret gun out from his shoes and points it at Deva..

SM : oops someone is too sloww..

Deva : you can't do anything..

SM : oh is it, but you are wrong I can do everything.. This ego and pride of yours I am gonna crush it mark my words Deva..

Deva : who ever you are I am not scared of you.. I am the leader of Bloody Devils. I am not scared of anyone..

SM : ok let me give a demo..

He loads the gun and shoots Deva on his right leg.. He screams but then to doesn't let himself loose.. He stands limping..

SM : ok so you'll not give up.. Now I'll have to use the other method..

Deva : (a bit scared) what other method..

SM : you wanna know or will you leave all of them..?!

Deva : I-I'll le-leave a-all o-f th-em.. Pl-z do-n't hu-rt m-e...

SM : ok then leave them..

Deva : boys untie them now..

His two members of the gang who are present there come and open their ropes and untie them . They all stand up from there chairs and stand beside SM together completely scared and confused about who he (SM) is..

SM : are you all okay?!

Abhi : yes but who are you?!

While SM is talking to Abhi, Deva limps and picks his gun up which he had dropped when he got shot and he points the gun at SM..

Deva : you are gone..

This catches all of there attention.. Bestie beasts are scared for SM but only SM is confident and starts laughing.. And this confuses Bestie beasts and Deva as well..

Deva : i am gonna shoot you, so why the hell are you laughing?!..

SM : because you don't know me..

Deva : what do you mean?!

SM : you thought I came alone right?!

Deva : ya I can't see anyone else except you..

SM : well that's what you are wrong about, I AM NOT ALONE YOU JERK..

This one sentence shocks all of them.. The only difference is Bestie beasts are amused by his character and Deva is literally scared and is only acting so be strong..

Deva : ( shaking a bit) you are lying right?!

SM : why would I lie?! You don't believe me ?!

Deva : no I don't..

SM : Fine then.. BHAI (he shouts loudly) Just turn around now, would you?.

As soon as Deva turns around he sees at least 20 men's walking inside with big guns.. And then walks in the leader.. When Deva sees the leader he is shocked to death and he drops the gun down.. The leader comes forward and gives death glare to Deva..

Leader : HOW THE HELL DID YOU TROUBLE MY FAMILY DEVA..

Deva : I am sorry Khan Bhai.. Mujhe maaf kar do.. Mujhe pata nahi tha ye aapki family hai.. Plz chod do Mujhe.. Mein aap ke pair padta hu..