Chapter 29

Sid's pov -

I woke up early today as I decided to go on a morning jog.. I already took the teachers permission for it yesterday so that not a problem now.. It's 6am right now.

Goa is such a beautiful place.. We didn't even know when we spent 3days here.. Time really does fly fast when we have our loved ones with us..

I wore my sweatpants and t-shirt because I sleep in my boxers only sometimes 😅.. Hehe.. Anyways so I freshened up and put on my shoes.. I left a note for abhi bhai not wanting them to worry..

I left the hotel and jogged on the streets of Goa.. I can't believe it we have been in Goa for 3 days now and get to see this beauty.. The sky looked so peaceful... I plugged in my earphones and played my favorite playlist and continued running.

I was so happy right now.. God thank you so much for no arishfa drama till now.. I just hope it stays that way and she doesn't try any stunts further while we are on this trip..

I have being running for 2 hours now.. I didn't when the time passed.. I thought that I should head back now.. Or else everyone would start worrying about us..

I didn't even realise that I had come so far away from the hotel.. I started my way back knowing it would at least take 1 hour or so to reach back to the hotel..

While running back I came across a bakery.. I thought about taking some cookies and muffins for everyone..
I entered the shop and bought some blueberry cookies and chocolate and vanilla muffins for everyone and left for the hotel again..

As I had thought I reached the hotel after 1 hour and 20mins .. I entered the hotel and took the lift to reach the 13th floor..
The elevator door was gonna close when a hand stopped it.. And....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And the she devil herself walked in.. Why God ?? Why?? I just praised you a hour ago that I didn't have any incident with her but I guess you can't see me happy..

Ughh now i have to tolerate her the whole elevator ride. As soon as she came in , she came and stood next to me.. Just it was toooo close for my liking.. I moved a bit towards the edge of the lift.. But she had other intentions she moved more closer to me sticking to my right side..

"Stay the hell away from me arishfa", I yelled at her clearly irritated by her mere presence.. But she has no conscious at all I guess..

"Oh come on siddo baby, why do you move away from me always", she said moving closer to me pinning me to wall. She came more closer, if possible ,that are chests were touching each other's.. Her smallest touch disgusted me.. Yuck.

" Arishfa I am telling you for the last time. DON'T. MESS. WITH. ME", I gritted out pushing her away with full force.. I don't know why this elevator is taking so much time to reach the 13th floor..

I guess the luck was not with me today.. Fuck.. The lift jerked and suddenly stopped.. Fucking hell.. Why did it have to stop when I am with this b*tch..
I groaned and shouted , " Why did it have to stop now"..

"Well baby because God wants us to be together maybe", arishfa said smirking and moving towards me.. She again pinned me to the wall and kept her heart on my chest keeping me in place.. I must agree she looked hot but not more than my madoo..

I don't know what happened but I felt a slight pain in my bicep.. Like some needle was inserted.. I started feeling turned on due to it.. I don't know maybe arishfa did that and injected some drug in me..