Chapter 24

Next morning -

(Italics would be Avu's pov if used middle of Sid's pov)

Sid's pov..

The sun rays entering through the window were constantly attacking my eyes not letting me sleep.. Giving up I finally opened my eyes and quickly squinted it adjusting to the bright light.. Once I adjusted I opened my eyes.. That's when I realized my surroundings were different. . After a few minutes I remembered I slept in Avu's room yesterday..

That's when I looked down seeing my angel tangled up to me.. I admired her for some time and then tried getting up but failed miserably... She had a iron grip on my torso preventing me from getting up.. I sighed and decided to wake her up waise bhi we had to go to college..

I shook her but she didn't budge.. I again shook her a bit harder this time but then to she didn't wake up only stirred a little sleeping again.. I had no other choice now..

"OMG ARI BABY YOU HERE?! ", I shouted excited.

Listening to this she woke up with a jerk ..

"WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR ARI BABY.. I AM SO GONNA KILL HER..", she said completely angry.. Like she would kill anyone.

She scaned the entire room looking for arishfa but cause she was not their she couldn't find her.. After looking for her in the entire room she again turned to me looking at me with narrow eyes.. I am so gone.. God save me plz..

"Good morning😘 ,What happened baby ", I asked being the innocent boy I am.. Hehe note the sarcasm🙃

"Where is she?! 🧐", she asked narrowing her eyes at me..

" Who are you talking about madoo", I continued playing with her...

"I heard you calling someone Ari baby what the hell was that.. ", she enquired yet again clearly annoyed..

Hell I couldn't see her like that and gave up deciding to tell her that it was just a trick of waking her up ..

" Who actually - ", I started but was deciding whether to continue or not cause I knew she would smatch me for using such a trick on her..

" Come on tell me I am losing my patience " , she said
I was controlling so much..and honestly I was losing my patience..this bandar was not telling me only..

Honestly I could clearly see that she would burst any moment hence I made up courage to tell her not thinking about the consequences at all..

"Actually you were not waking up and we had college.. So late ho jata isliye I used this trick and I guess it worked ", I confessed in one breath completely scared of her reaction.. And I guess my face would be like there is a beast standing in front of me and can eat me any time.. I just stood there nervously waiting for her to react..

Wth all this was his trick.. I am not gonna leave him but 🥺 Aww he looks so cute when he is scared.. Uff how can someone be so cute.. It's so hard to stay angry at him for more than 5mins..

She slowly moved towards me and my heart beat increased as she inched closet to me.. Finally she was only a few inches away from me.. She raised her hand.. I though she would slap me hence I closed my eyes and was ready for it but to ny surprise it never came instead she pulled my cheeks and started laughing falling on the bed.. So cute I mouthed..

"You should have looked at your face bandar.. You looked so cute yaar ", she said in between her laughs.. And I blushed.. What even boys blush.. After all even we are human beings.. She sat straight and cupped my face kissing me. I did not expect this so I was clearly shocked but I responded and kissed her back.. Within minutes she pulled apart and kissed my cheek..