Chapter 28

The next morning -

The all wake up early and freshen up for meeting at the hotel lobby as instructed by their teachers..

It's almost 8am when all the students have assembled in the assigned lobby with the necessary things they would need with exploring.

As per the instructions given the students occupy 2 buses.

Sid's pov -

I woke up very early today as we were supposed to assemble down by 8am.
After waking up I went to the bathroom to take a shower and after I had finished I came out and wore my clothes.

Leaving the bathroom I woke up dada so he could take his turn to do his morning routine.

After we both were done we packed our duffle bag with the necessities like water, some snacks, our camera to click pictures, a extra pair of clothes and some other things. We then headed to the hotel lobby when it was almost 7.45am .

As we reached there we saw almost everyone had arrived except some. We spotted our gang members are scanning the area standing at a corner.. We made our way towards them and I stood beside avu while dada went towards vaishu di.

Sid : Good morning guys.

Everyone except Sid : good morning..

Reem : kisi ko pata hai aaj hum kaha ja rahe hai?

Faisu : nope. Ma'am ne kisi ko nahi bataya hai it's a secret..

Abhi : ha har ek location surprise hai.

Jann : huh thik hai ab kya kar sakte hai..

Ri : chalo teacher bula rahi hai bus mein baithna hai first location ke liye..

Sid : chalo then..

We all boarded the bus and take off for are first location..

After a ride of 45mins filled with curiosity and excitement we reach the destination.. As Goa is known for beaches why not start the trip with one?
Obviously why not. The first location we had come to visit was Calangute Beach.

You now I read before come that this beach is the largest beach in Goa, Calangute Beach is also affectionately known as the "Queen of Beaches"

You now I read before come that this beach is the largest beach in Goa, Calangute Beach is also affectionately known as the "Queen of Beaches".. It's beauty is so mesmerizing and it's so damn peaceful.. 😍😍

The teacher told us that we would be here for the next one and a half hour.. It would be so much fun.. In Goa, on the beach, with the love of your life.. What else do we need... Ahh ha..

Reem : this is so beautiful..

Jai : not more than you 😜😉

Reem : (blushes) ohh shut up jaiju..

Jann : no but she is right it's so blissful😇..

Avu : ya I am so in love with Goa already..

Sid : just the way I am in love with you.. 😍