Chapter 31 (Epilogue)

5 years later

Avu's pov

I continue to stare at the stick.

All sorts of emotions were running inside me.

Happiness

Fear

Excitement

Love

I was pregnant

3 years ago after we completed graduation bandar proposed to me on my birthday and then we got married 6months later.

I had lost my virginity to him on prom night. Just like the saying goes it had happened on prom but unlike others it was not planned it just did.

Jai-Reem and Anu-Ri got married just after graduation. It was a grand wedding together. It was then when Faisu asked Jann to marry him and they got married with us. After our indian wedding they got married by their tradition.Ritika and Manjul also got married with them.

Bhai and di are still happily married and have a 4year old son whose name is Rohan. He is so cute and is bandar's favourite. He pampers him so much that di always has to shout at him not to spoil him so much.

Bandar and Arishfa combined the company and it has become the topmost music production company. Bhai and di both are successful lawyers and have a small law firm which would not take much time to become popular. Ritika also became a lawyer and a part of the firm.

I decided to become a teacher and now teach as a proffesor in the same college from where we graduated.

Faisu moved forward with his dream of photography and has opened a studio with Manjul and it is going great. Jann and Reem now are successful and top models and faisu is like their personal photographer.

Jai and Riyaz together opened chains of restuarant and clubs.

Jann and Faisu have a 3year old daughter, Aaisha and Reem and jai had a son the same age of Aaisha , Aryan. Aaisha and Aryan are best friends just like me and bandar.

We all hope they would end up together.

Riyaz and Anu have a daughter who is 4years old , Myra and her best friend is manjul and ritikas daughter Inayat.

Everyone is happy and settled.

At this moment I am just worried about how i would reveal this news to bandar. Honestly we have never really talked about having a baby. Its not like we dont want kids it just...just never came up.

I just found out about the life growing inside me but i already feel attached with and want to keep it.

I came home early today from school so I could take the test. Now i just had to wait for bandar to come home.

I shoved the stick into my hoodie pocket and cleaned up the sink.

Moving to the living room I switched my the tv and sat on the couch. No one was home yet. Bhai and di were at the law firm , bandar was in a meeting and Rohan was at his friends house.

I didn't realize how long i was watching the tv until i heard the front door open and close.

"Madoo i'm home", bandar said as he started walking up the stairs.

" Down here bandar", I called back and in a minute he was standing in front of me with a big smile on his face which i tried returning. Like always he guessed that something was bothering me and the smile on his face dropped slightly.

He was by my side within seconds. He held my hand and intertwined our fingers giving it a squeeze.

"What happened?", he asked softly.