Chapter 22. Room with a View.

Standing in the locker that was assigned to him, Briel checked out the clothes that Kincade categorized as; Daily. Slim fitted light blue shorts and a simple white shirt with Club Kink logo. No additional footwear so put his sneakers back on.

Conrad was already waiting for him and he nervously took a seat while Kincade patted him on the shoulder and left, closing the door to the office behind him.

"I would like to start with complimenting you, Gabriel, for your continued willingness to undertake this journey", Conrad smiled. "I also want to stress that even though the regulations are standard, no two contracts are alike. Meaning that yours in no way stands out."

Briel touted his lips by the remark clearly meant to assure him and blew out through is nose.

"I'm aware of the target on my back because Kincade is my Dom", he raised his head slightly. "Do you still think him a good match for me?"

"I do", Conrad cocked his head. "I read through the agreement you signed. I'm sure Kincade mentioned that nothing is set in stone and that both of you are free to make changes under the conditions that you mutually agree."

Briel nodded.

"Placing pain under willing to try was unexpected. What kind of pain will you ask of him?" Conrad asked watching the answer closely.

"Again with the surprise", Briel frowned and shook his head. "Why is it such a big deal that I didn't put pain in as a hard limit?"

Conrad placed a hand under his chin.

"Because without it being set as a hard limit you practically dare Kincade to apply it in play. Are you ready for that?"

"We'll see", Briel shrugged eliciting a small smile from Conrad.

Pressing for more details was useless since Gabriel didn't seem to have any. The boy really was a tabula rasa. How rare.

"I'm sure he will enjoy exploring your limits", tapping on the document. "I will sign off on this agreement so it will be effective immediately."

With an elegant swish he placed his signature.

"From this moment on you are a Submissive in the BDSM lifestyle and will address Doms with the proper respect. Behavior as shown at Lincoln's table will not be tolerated. It no doubt feels unnatural for you, but as you agreed to being a Sub you must adhere to the rules. Is that clear?"

Briel lowered his eyes.

"Yes, Master Conrad", and let out a shaky breath.

"Did Master Cade show you how to display on the floor?"

"Yes, Master Conrad."

"Show me.

Briel rose from his seat.

"To wait and if necessary to follow."

Conrad checked his stance.

"Not bad. I would advise you to lower your gaze a bit more. Your eyes are very expressive. Doms will try to get a rise out of you to get to your Master as you so keenly noticed. Next."

"To kneel on his left side when Master Cade is standing."

Briel sank to his knees, a far cry from the elegant way Benny did it, but he managed in the end. He held the position until Conrad nodded.

"Next."

"This is the last one Master Cade showed me. To kneel at his right leg when he is seated."

"Thank you, Gabriel. Resume your seat", Conrad said silently observing how Briel with difficulty scrambled of the floor and sat down.

"All three are rudimentary but adequate. They will elicit comments. Respectfully ignore them. You only have to answer to Master Cade. All communications go through him. Do you understand?"