Chapter 3:

I woke up as the light shone through the broken window, I noticed I was curled up with Ashley on the ripped old couch, my chect pressed to her back, and gently moved, not to wake her up and saw almost everyone passed out on the floor, accept from bondie, she wasn't here.

As I went outside to get some fresh air, I hear someone behind me, I turned around to see Dylan coming twards me with a pack of ciggarettes and he offerd me one, and I took it and turned with my back to him.

He sighed and stood next to me, still not looking at him directly in the eyes. "Hey what's wro-"

I cut him off, "Where's Blondie?"

He looked down as if in saddness or something, and said "She has a name, y'know."

"Would you rather me calling her The Bitch?"

"No.."

"Then shut it."

He sighed again, defeated.  "She went home, she said she doesn't want to sleep in a rot,"

I laughed, "Good, I like my 'rot' better without her."

Then a short kind of awkward silence fell upon us, and I was the one to break it.

"When we're you going to tell me?"

"About what?" He asked, geniuenly confused.

"About her," I rolled my eyes."Dee you better not drift away from me because of her because if you will-" I cut myself off and turned to him, "I- I don't know.."

He looked at me with a questioning look, "Look Dee, you were my best friend since we were 10, and I'm not going to loose you because of a stupid chick."

"Don't worry you won't" he smiled reassuringly, "bros before hoe's."

I burst out laughing, "Seriously? 'bros before hoe's'? I said mockingly.

"Yeah," he giggled, yes giggled. A very manly giggle.

"Okay good."

*****

As we went back inside, the time was about 3pm, and everyone were talking pointlessly with each other, there were about 5 people on the couch that was meant to fit 2, I saw more people came that I wasn't really close with but I knew the names of, Jake, Mia, Ross. My brothers friends.

On the couch was Matt half passed out, probably brutally awoke by someone, Tommy, in between him and Ross was Mia and last but not least Ashley was laying on top of them, I laughed at them and looked at them with a knowing look.

I lightly ran toward them and they yelled 'No' as I landed on top on Ashley, and we all burst out laughing.

I fell off of them onto the floor, and noticed Jake, Chris and Dylan chatting about something I don't really care about. I rolled, yes literally rolled, over to them and asked "Are we going to go somewhere today or chill at mine?"

"I thought, maybe the beach?" I grinned at Jake's answer and yelled to everyone on the couch, "Were going to the beach!"

A/n : as I said I really don't know where I be going with this lol. But I'll try to make it interesting and drama-filled.
Thanks for reading:)
And sorry for any spelling of grammar mistakes.
Peace out gurl scout.