Chapter 5:

"... better have my money!..."

Was playing in the distence, and I wanted to shoot myself.

Rihanna.

Fuck my life.

Y'know, at first i thought it was gonna be fine, that she will stay out of my shit and I'll stay out of hers but the moment she sun started setting and she asked to put some music on -I knew I was not going to survive this.

I had a piece of pizza in my hand but I wasn't hungry so I wad feeding the seagals.

We had a something in common.

They also hated her terrible music.

"C'mere Phillip, Do you want some more?" I said, waving the pizza in my hand, and yes, I named the seagal.

Then I heard a laugh.

I turned my face around to face Dylan who almost tripped on his way, "Having 'Seagal-friends' now, are we?"

"At least they don't date blonde bimbos.." I muttered.

"What was that?" He raised an eyebrow as he sat down next to me.

"Nothing-" I cut myself off, "Why are you sitting down? I don't want you here, go back to barbie."

"Wasn't she supposed to be "Blondie" ?" He questioned.

"Blondie, barbie, same thing."

"Not really." He giggled, and I raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you drunk?"

"No, -maybe, -a little, -yeah." he said cutting himself offvevery second, and giggled, again.

"Yeah, sure."

When he sat down next to me, he sat down awfuly close, and it was kinda weird, to be honest.

"Dude, give me some space." I looked at him oddly.

"Dude, blah blah blah." He said in a mocking voice.

"No, seriusly, stay away," I pushed him lightly and laughed, "I don't think Miss Blonde Bimbo over there would like you being so close to me." I said as I motioned with my eyes over to where she was glaring at me.

He looked there and laughed, "Since w-when do you care what she thinks?" He question me, while still laughing.

"I don't"

"Then why do you-"

"I care about you."

He looked at me questionably, raised one eyebrow, "Eh?"

"I don't want her to be mad at you," I said, looking down, "When your done dating her, you can sit on my fucking lap for all I care."

"Okay," he looked like he was in deep thought for a second and said, "I'll go break up with her,"

"What?!" He started getting up, but I tugged him down, "No, you can't."

I pulled him down, a little too hard.

"Ouch" he groaned, I giggled.

"Oopsies."

"Why," he looked at me and sighed, "Why don't you want me to break up with her? You said you don't like her.."

"Because you're drunk, I don't want you to regret it." I looked in his green eyes, his face was very close to mine, a few inches away. I said, "If you wanted to break up with her, you would've. Now, you're just thinking irrationally because you had a -how many beers?"

"Umm... 12? I don't know, I lost count."

"Well, you're not thinking right. You're just being stupid." I chuckled.

"Don't they say 'drunk words, sober thoughts'?"

I thought about it, damn. He's smart when he's drunk.

Does he actually want to break up with her?

Even if he does, being drunk is not a way to break up with someone.

"Do it when your sober, if you will still want to."

"I will -Remind me to, though. Because I'll forget."

I smiled and nodded. Yeah, I'm not going to remind him of anything.

I looked away at the sea, Phillip the seagal flew away when he came, and I felt him putting his head on my shoulder.

I looked at him, he was staring straight ahead, I smiled and put my head on his.

He's not gonna remember shit.

A/N:
Aloha my friends, I still don't know where I'm going with this hahah hope you enjoyed
Idek if y'all like this shit.
Sorry if I swear a lot and/ offend anyone by the stuff that characters say in the story, that's not my intention.
Peace out gurl scout.