INTERVIEWS- 74TH HUNGER GAMES

(A/N: So i haven't been updating- im sorry about that- this is pretty short lol)

September genuinely hated kids at this point. 

Breakfast consisted of another lovely- note the sarcasm in her tone- argument, which turned into a full-on food fight. The poor Avox had to clean it all up, and Luna was down right appalled. 

"It wasn't my fault!" Friday would defend. "March is just an annoying brat." 

Nevertheless, somehow, miraculously, September made it through training, and it was time for the interviews. 

Sitting next to August, and the other members of their District 9 squad, they slowly awaited the tributes. 

District 1, Marvel and Glimmer. 

District 2, Cato and Clove

District 3, Xavier and Lumine

District 4, Mako and Brook

District 5, Edison and Solar

District 6, Aero and Kia

District 7, Thicket and Ivy

District 8, Lee and Kelsie

District 9, March and Friday

District 10, Baron and Marietta

District 11, Thresh and Rue

District 12, Peeta and Katniss

Those were the tributes that  Friday and March would have to face off against and to be honest, September didn't have high hopes for her tributes. 

Haymitch later joined the District 9 Squad, as he and August quickly struck up a conversation, leaving September to sulk by herself. 

"Heya girlie." Enobaria grins at September, her fangs showing. "Who do you think will win?"

Brutus smiles. "It's either our's or Gloss and Cashmere's group. Finnie over there doesn't seem that confident in his children."

The trio looks over to see Finnick with his head in his hands. 

"I dunno. I'm gonna throw a wild guess here and go for District 12." September says. 

"Woah, you're a bit off on that one, but Haymitch will like to hear that." Enobaria shrugs. 

"Nah, I'm pretty sure," September says, staring at Katniss Everdeen twirling around, flames licking the edges of her dress. "She's the Girl on Fire."