THE VICTORY TOUR

September's life dragged on after her family's demise, only visiting August every once in a while. 

But today was different.  

Today was the start of her Victory Tour. 

"Rise and shine Sugar Plum!" Luna cheers, walking in along with Aphrodite, and 3 people September didn't recognize. 

"I'm already wake Luna." September points out. 

"Yes, yes but, we have a prep team for you!" Luna cheers. 

"This is Twinkle." Aphrodite points to a young woman, with dark hair and radiant eyes, no radiant everything. "That's Grace, or Gracie." She points to a woman with joyful eyes, and an energetic feel to her. "Then there's Thalia." She points to a woman who waved in a mother-like way at September.

"The Victory Tour isn't for a long time." September says.

"Yes, yes but you have to memorize your cards!" Luna beckons. "Aphrodite, go and get August. Come on! Quickly! He needs to get everything ready!"

"And what? What about me?" September asks. 

"Come on! Let's look through your closet." Luna beckons, and September led the guide to her room, as Luna handed her a small paper card, and turned to her closet. "Read." 

"Hello citizens of District blank. I am thankful for the honor to stand here on this stage, talking to you all. Your people, and the families of the children who have perished in the Hunger Games will be forever branded into my mind, not as enemies, but as heroes. Your children will be mark down as heroes, as any other Tribute, and the Capitol will thank you for their sacrifices, as well as I. I am grateful for the generosity of the Capitol, and so, Panem today, Panem tomorrow, Panem forever." September looks up at Luna, who was staring at a old jumpsuit that used to belong to November. 

"That was good sweetheart." Luna smiles.

"It wasn't." September shook her head. "It's like I'm reciting from a drill manual." 

"Oh, but it'll get better with practice!" Luna says, throwing the jumpsuit at her. "Go on, get changed."

Luna walked out of the room, and September slowly stripped off her clothes, and pulling the jumpsuit on. She grabbed a random jacket, and pulled it over herself. She regarded herself in the mirror. 

The jumpsuit fit loosely on September, a faded orange, and the jacket, a faded red, as September pulled on a yellow scarf, and pulled on some shoes, before walking downstairs to meet August.

"Hello munchkin." August greets.

"Hello 8th month of the year." September mutters.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed today." August laughs.

"Come on Sugar Plum, let's go!" Luna beckons. September took a good look at the Capitol people's outfits. Her prep team was dressed in white toga-like dresses, and her Stylist had a more princess-y feeling to hers. Luna was dressed in something that had the ambience of a starry night sky.

September walked shakily out of the door, and she could hear Caesar's voice cheering. "There she is! There's our Flower Girl!" 

September walked in front of the cameras, putting on her camera face, and smiling. 

"So, how are you September?" Caesar questions.

"Oh it's great. The house is huge, and I couldn't be happier that I survived The Hunger Games." September threw out a big lie. Truthfully, September loved small places, as it made her feel safe, and although the house had many rooms and hiding places, September was only one person, and was to busy trying to be the head of her house to play hide and seek.