Prologue

(Y/N) Byers was the name she was given by her mother Joyce.

13 was the number she was given by Martin Brenner.

Her whole life she grew up thinking that Martin was her father, and that she had no family.

When in reality her real family was still out there.

When Martin found out that the baby inside of Joyce had powers he seized the opportunity and toke the baby after it was born, he had the nurse's tell her that the baby had died because it was "underdeveloped".

Joyce never told her children about the baby she had lost.

The baby wasn't Lonnie's.

Joyce and Lonnie were having hard time so they toke a small break, so when she was upset she went to her closest friend hopper and one thing lead to another and BOOM a baby.

She told Lonnie it wasn't his but she didn't tell hopper about it being his.

He was angry at first but then accepted it and said he would be there for them anyway.

And when she lost the baby he was there for her and they fell in love again and decided to have some children together.

She was born and lost, only a few months before they had conceived Johnathan.   

Joyce never thought that the doctors could be lying so she tried to move on.

Joyce thought she was gone forever, when in reality her baby girl was raised in the same town hidden away in an energy plant.

(the prologue isn't good I know but I promise the rest of the story will be better I'm just not very good at writing prologue's.)