How do we tell her?

Joyce is waiting by the phone hoping she'll get another call from will, when the phone rings and she doesn't hear wills voice she is disappointed and almost hangs up until she hears hoppers voice on the other side saying words she thought she would never hear anyone say, much less hopper
"I found our daughter, Joyce"
After a few seconds of silence she hears hopper say "just come to the hospital it will be easier to tell you in person." Then he hung up the phone and she ran out of the house as fast as she could, getting in her car and driving as fast as she could not caring if she would get a ticket or not. She couldn't go any longer not knowing if hopper really found their daughter.
She pulled up to the hospital and parked her car, she didn't care where. She just needed to be inside as soon as possible.
She ran inside, and made her way to the nearest nurses station to ask where chief hopper was.
The nurse told her that he was in the pediatric ward on the third floor, and gave her a visitors pass.
She got in the elevator and pressed the button for the third floor.

As she stood there fidgeting with her hands and tapping her foot she felt as if the elevator was never going to reach the third floor, but soon enough the elevator doors opened and she rushed through them shouting " Hopper! Hopper! Where are you?"

" Joyce!" she heard someone yell from the end of the hall.

She saw hopper run out of one of the rooms and she stopped right where she stood.

She could feel her heart start to beat rapidly, she then found herself sitting on the floor trying to catch her breath.

Hopper quickly found himself running to the other end of the hall.

Holding her in his arms they both started crying.

But you know since hopper is a MAN he quickly acted as if he had never even gotten teary eyed. 

(uuuugggghhhh men so annoying, anyways back to the story)

The silence was broken when hopper spoke.

"Joyce why didn't you tell me?" he said still holding her.

She pushed him off gently and stood up brushing off her jeans.

"It was to complicated. I had no idea what I was supposed to do. Between the shit with Ronny, and the drunken one night stand with you what was i supposed to do." she said looking away.

He grabbed her hand and softly said "Were you ever planning on telling me."

"Me and Ronny were wanting to try again at being in a relationship and we though that if you knew it was yours and not his it might stir something up, so we decided to wait until after the baby was born to tell you because it would be easier. But then.." 

He let go of her hand and said "But then, what? Joyce I need to know."

"I know" she said, then wiped away a tear forming in the corner of her eye.

 She took a deep breath then preceded to tell him the story of her birth and so called "death".

After the emotional tale of supposedly short life of their daughter, they gave each other a thoughtful hug.

Hopper looked toward their daughters room and said...

"How are we going to tell her?"