ii

Heavy breaths, skin slapping, low growls, high pitched moans. He hands scattered at her overly thin waist, she bounced on his dick while his head fell back, bored of this. Him and bored while having sex? Well so him. Taehyung spewed his load in his condom, dressing himself.

He waited till she was dressed. She was slow but leaving someone who helped him cum wasn't humane. She pecked Taehyung's cheek, slowly walking out of the bathroom. His hand instinctively wiped his cheek where her lips had lingered.

He splashed water on his face, looking up in the mirror. His face, this was why she just helped him cum. Who's she? He didn't remember her name, Jessi? Jessica? He hated it but he still took equal advantage of it. He hated the ones who made him this good looking but he accepted himself.

He strode out of the bathroom, girls' washroom. Walking in the canteen, he found Damien, you and June idly chatting. June as if sensed his presence looked back and waved cheerfully. Oh this girl. Taehyung broke into a smile.

June was precious to him. She was like his younger sister and the older on the same time. June wasn't really "ideal" to be the bad boy's best friend but she was. She cared for him, a lot of people did but June showed it. It irritated Taehyung when she got down because of Damien rambling about his ex love.

He felt protective, brotherly protective of her. He sat beside June as she chuckled at something Damien said. But it made him happy that Damien made her happy. Little did he also notice you laughing like a maniac. Under the table, he held your chair from falling by his leg.

You looked like a mess. This laughing could suck out your life. June purposely slid her lunch to Taehyung and motioned him to eat. Damien put all the salad in now my plate.

Damien: Eat that!

He looked at you, waiting? Eh what did he expect... You practically licked the plate clean. Damien looked on his left side at you, weirdly. Before you got up, Damien held your arm pulling you back. He brought the hem of his sleeve and wiped the corner of your mouth.

Damien: You look worse than Dora

You mocked him and walked away. Damien looked back at the rest of the audience on the table. June avoiding eye contact while Taehyung's jaw clenched as stuffed his mouth with food. Taehyung's gaze wandered and stopped at you, you explained something to someone.

The way your lips moved, your one hand that hung on the waistband of your pants... He gulped in the chewed food.

You've to get over this shit, Taehyung!
She'll make fun of you...! Ugh!

____

June chewed on the back of her pen, thoughtfully. Her leg bounced wanting to straighten her mind. She flinched when a knock erupted as an echo in the empty room. Her lips perked up in a shy smile.

June: No practice?

Damien: It ended...

He crossed his arms against his chest, leaning on the door frame.

Damien: Do you know, you look pretty when you concentrate...

June tried to ignore the thump in her chest. Well, tried.

June: I have got an exam in a few days.

Damien: Gosh, musicians also have exams?!

She awed at how he gawked at the too obvious statement. Damien strode towards the lonely piano, mindlessly pressing foreign keys.

Damien: Teach me something...

June: Huh?

Damien: You heard me, Junie

He giggled at her pretty blushed face but didn't point out. The nickname did no good to her, she literally turned from a tomato to a beetroot. She sat in front of the piano with him a foot away. She pressed in 3 keys slowly, giving out a soft unknown melody.

Damien copied her hesitantly. She smiled and nodded encouragingly.

Both of them flinched this time.

Y/n: When's the wedding, love birds!