vi

You tightened up the knot of your laces. Tucking a few stray strands behind your ear, you got in the match. Going straight for the blonde haired, lean girl who handled the ball from the opposite team. Sure you were quite tall, 5'9 ish, but this girl could probably clean ceiling fans of her house without a ladder.

Locking in her left hand, sweeping away the ball from her hands, you dribbled effortlessly till the other side of the court. Passing the ball to a fellow teammate, shooting a perfect three pointer. You threw a fist in the air as the referee called off the match.

The scores weren't fabulous but damn you were proud of your team. Hugging some of them at the efforts they all mutually had put in. You laid on the rubber court, right in the center. It was a different kind of satisfaction to lay on the court where you just won.

States were on fire. Every team was stronger than ever, every team in their best conditions. Now that girls had states, the boys did too. Taehyung and Damien had too. For now, their school were excalating quick. As per the public's opinion, your school's girls' team was more powerful.

As per the public's opinion.

Not to forget, you'd made a shitty decision that day. Remember? If you don't... I'm fuckin disappointed.

You stayed beside the bleachers, silently eying the boy's match, on the same court you won a few hours back. Damien played effortlessly flawless, his team leadership was nearly perfect. He got in the players who were in their best forms at that point.

This might seem biased but Taehyung was in the best-est conditions. His height was average for a basketball player but that was sided by his skills on the court. He never failed to give a sly smirk, victoriously at the end of the match. You have to talk, Y/n.

You headed straight to the changing rooms of the boys team. Bursting the door open, you walked in, every step heavy even if it looked confident. Some boys gasped, wrapping towels around themselves at the entrance of no one but one of the hottest girls. You, who else. -_-

Damien got in your way.

Damien: It's the boys room, Y/n.

He said silently, not very shocked.

Y/n: Where's your mutt?

Damien furrowed his brows. Taehyung came out of shower, a towel loosely wrapped around his waist, just below his V-line-

Wrong timing Y/n.

Y/n: You! Come out, we need to talk.

You walked out of the humid room, tapping your feet on the floor, impatiently. What were you going to talk? Gosh! This was a crisis now. Taehyung came out in grey tracks and a white kinda see through t-shirt. He folded his arms against his chest.

Taehyung: You saw the match...

He said, the thought already making him feel jelly inside him.

Y/n: For reference purposes.

He nodded amusingly.

Taehyung: What'd you wanna talk?

Y/n: U-Umm... About that day-

You gulped in a huge amount of saliva. Ew wtf-

Y/n: It wasn't mistake. I got carried away. Thank you for it and please don't approach me in that way if-

Taehyung: I don't regret it. You don't have to thank, it's mutual.

Y/n: You don't have to cut me off then you fu- Oh! You aren't someone I would want to have that much of intimacy ugh. But don't okay?

Taehyung: Are you asking me?

He gave a sly smirk

Y/n: Keep dreaming. I'm serious!

Taehyung: I respect it.

You were a little shocked at how easily he gave in. Your gaze mindlessly went down from his eyes to his adams apple, his collarbone protruding from the thin fabric, his tiny torso- You cleared your throat.

Y/n: Congrats on today. Bye.

Taehyung: See you!

Y/n: Why see you? Ew

Taehyung: That just rhymed you know.

He suppressed in his chuckle.

Y/n: I don't want to see you.

Taehyung: I want to.

Y/n: Why? (Your tone hushed a little)

Taehyung: Because I want to.