vii

*Play the song in the background for better experience
🎶 Sofia by Clairo*

You waited out. Your heart hammered against your chest even when now you were out of there. You didn't like to admit that Taehyung was the sole reason of the heart hammering crisis. You flinched when someone patted on your shoulder.

???: You haven't left yet?!

Y/n: I couldn't hail a cab yet-

???: We met again in just like 7 minutes. How do you feel about it?

Nervous-

Y/n: Irritating.

Taehyung: Meanie.

You kept looking for some empty cabs going by.

Taehyung: I can give you a ride if you want...

Y/n: You are underage.

Taehyung: I never said I'll drive or anything.

You suppressed the urge to roll back your eyes.

Taehyung: Let's take the bus!

He held your hand, gingerly and jogged over to the bus recently stopped at the bus stop. You both got in as he took out a few bills, putting in the box. You went in, sitting at the window seat while he came to sit beside you. Great, you were gonna die of hyperventilation today.

Your phone buzzed. Again, it was a call. How are you so dumb hm?

Y/n: What...

June: I'm coming over, pull Taehyung with you too.

Y/n: How do you kn-

June: I know everything baby

You felt her smirk.

Y/n: Why?

June: My mum gave in lot of boxes of sweets and what not sooo I need to give to you both.

Y/n: Alright. Later.

You hung up and now turning towards him to find him already looking at you. Admit it that your heart skipped a beat! OK. You audibly gulped at the close proximity. The bus screeched breaks, almost killing the engine. Taehyung got up, motioned you to too. He probably heard the call.

Heartbeats passed, minutes passed, discreet glances also taken, saliva wasn't even left to gulp now. You reached in front of your apartment with him to find June sitting on the steps. Her eyes lightened at your presence. She slightly hugged Taehyung and you, pressing a bag to each one of you.

June: There are a lot of sweets, pretzels, bagels, pancake mixes, pickles, chocolates and I'm not sure. Eat it within a week.

Taehyung: I just won a match-

He pouted at the lack of attention and appreciation.

June: Ayeee YESS! Damien told me! Congrats!

Y/n: Damien huh...

It was scary to June when both of you smirked together. She blinked suddenly hating the situation.

June: I'll get going. I need to give one to Dami-

She cut herself off in realization. She rushed away, clumsily. Taehyung let out a husky chuckle. Hot-

What now? Pure tension.

Y/n: Um Y-You can stay in for dinner if you'd like...?

He blinked in amusement, biting back his smile. He could squish your cheeks when you stammered while unsurely asking him. Why did you ask him? Well I guess we'll never know. You both got in your small apartment. One small living room, a kitchen attached, one room and a pretty cleaned place.

Y/n: You can grab my protein shake if you want... There's rice and soup left from morning and we'll take up the sweets?

Taehyung nodded, satisfied.

You walked to the kitchen but stubbing your toe on the leg of the couch. You whimpering, slouching down immediately. He also slouched down to meet your twisted face. He giggled and helped you sit on the same couch.

Taehyung: I'll heat it, alright?

You nodded still very embarrassed.

Soon after he placed the food on the tea table, serving in two plates, munching on the chocolate cupcake along. It irked you when he didn't lick off the chocolate at the corner of his lips. You grazed off your finger, taking off the chocolate and then eating it yourself. It was okay, right?

Taehyung instinctively closed his thighs when you smacked your lips. You casually started eating the rice, not knowing the disaster that broke down the table. You weren't playing with him, were you? He took up the opportunity.

He got up, going behind you, taking all your hair in his hold, putting together in a loose bun. They were coming in your way of eating. He felt your body stiffen just like how he did a few minutes ago. You looked behind at him, holding a gaze, looking in his dark grey eyes. It was okay, right?

You looked too adorable to not look at. Particularly he couldn't break off the gaze which wasn't surprising to any one of them. The air had thickened with tension. You slowly licked the soup off your lips. Done. He lost it. He had officially lost it. He leaned down catching your lips with his.

Your toes curled at the way he kissed, so tenderly yet roughly. You squirmed in shyness as if it was your first kiss. He got on the sofa, hovering, softly grazing his one hand on your jaw and other on your ribs. It tickled as goosebumps appeared all over your body. This was different.

Taehyung was so sure that this wasn't just sexual attraction now. Your phone buzzed making him flinch against your lips as if he got out of a trance. You groaned in dissatisfaction and picked up the phone.

???: Hey Y/n, it's me....

Derek.