Part one... Cross and his 'demon'

Me= Bold + underlined

NightMare=  Bold tilted

Chara=Tilted writing

Ink= bold writing

Cross Pov:

Huh. I never thought my life would come to this... I wish I had taken 'his' offer to show me how to make portals to other worlds. I-I feel so stupid. How long has it even been since we have been stuck in here? Why did I let X Gaster convince me to become a part of his AU? Oh yeah... I would have been reset with the rest of the multiverse. Did they escape in time? I miss my... No, I shouldn't think about him of all things... plus I haven't even seen my family in years...

"Are you done mopping to yourself? well actually to the both of us? Because remember I hear your thoughts as well! We are literally stuck together- No offence but it is annoying to hear your regret. I also excepted to join that, lack of a better term, Bastard's AU to see our friends again right after we did. But then he made us forget and stuff... Live and regret sure but I won't live with what happened plaguing my existence, and neither should you! We should just stay DETERMINED. We will escape, find our family and friends, you can create me a new body and we can live happily ever after! Pfft- After."

I couldn't help but start snickering. Snickering turns into giggles then into full-blown laughter.

"OH LORD HAHAHAHA PFFT- OH MY H-HE WOU-LD KILL HEHEHAHA US IF HE HEARD US!!!! HAHAHAHA!" my laughter started to die off with Chara slowly following suit. "Maybe when I make you a new body with magic I will make sure you turn out a skeleton!... unless you want to stay human...?" I question my forever annoyance with slight curiosity about his answer. Because as he was created, The process became a bit faulty so his magic creation was heavily delayed. So late in fact that he became a human-type skeleton. It is the reasoning unlike other Frisks and Charas that he is of male identification. As Chara (aka Xaviour) is technically a sans. Which is why he became a "Chara" and not the Sans of Underverse.

"Hmmmmm Nah. I rather stay Human BUT if you try making a body for me that is like Child's body then you WILL NOT be able to see your golden wonder ever again as long as I live!" I silently gulp, feeling anxious that he is stuck in the form he was in when the multiverse reset because he looked pissed and since we now share a soul I would have to deal with his nagging for years.

(Btw as everyone likes the Comyet brothers i will say i will only make it so that only Ink and Cross will be like that- Reaper, in my opinion, won't be like a proper brother figure for the two with his worries so i just wont add it as a plot point)

TIME SKIP BROUGHT ON BY 3D 

For some context, Ink has just met up with Cross/Xhris for the first time without knowing he is his brother (remember multiverse reset had reset all their memories) and you can choose what happened in that conversation using context from underverse

"Who... does this guy... think he is? Just waltzing up in here with my brother's name... and claiming to be a God when he has no magic that hints at Godly energy. Like.. I'm Gone for a bit, have so much shit happened AND A LIAR! Can just- Come here! And- ANd claim to be something they are not! And just... Sorry, Chara about that." and he just looks at me with an equally irritating look also upset this dude tried to lie to us about AUs. Also that he can recreate ours. HA, what a joke. Does he know anything?... hmm I don't think so. He talked about some Star Sans' and how he basically is the leader at this point. Does he lie to them too...? 

Chara met my eyes and nodded as a way of saying there was no way he doesn't since he was way too confident saying those lies he told us. I am just confused about the fact the new "Star Sanses" hasn't caught on. His eyes change with his emotion for The Gaster's Sake. But I'm glad that the Stars still exist through the reset. "Me too Cross, maybe just maybe, 'He' is a part of it again"  I ponder on this idea but drop it stating "If that was true that 'Ink' guy wouldn't be a part of them. 'He' would catch on immediately and you know it."

We then just sat in silence our anger taking a back seat but not forgotten. We decided to let off some steam by practising our fighting, fully aware that another soul has entered the AU. I and Chara take advantage of our code for various different things such as extra health, Lv, Karma, Magic and even quicker healing! To be honest, rather than wishing the presence would leave us after seeing our amazing capabilities even against a Normal Sans, I wanted to improve my skills for my own selfish reasons... and even though any coward would of left, they didn't and... we felt all our anger leave us? Yet being stubborn, as we are DETERMINED, we were able to stay negative. 

after a while of sparing I stopped to conserve energy, but also did not want this monster, whoever it may be, to realize that my soul embodies two beings. Deciding to think back on Inks's words, one of them being "Beware The Destroyer...." Who is the Destroyer? 404? "what was I saying?" his memory is crap. Noted. "oh Yeah! Error that jerk, he destroys AUs." AHA! it is 404!!! but doesn't he destroy copies of cannon Multiverses? "Look out for him he is a black 'Male' skeleton with blue tear marks that creates strings" Never mined 404 is a white skeleton with black strings... not that there is anything wrong with a skeleton of another colour but... 'So there is a new destroyer? WHO DESTROYS AUs???? That is a slap on the face but I guess for balance reasons- he is needed' Chara adds to me. "that is his main weapon" referring to the strings- huh he uses strings like the 404 Cyphers... odd. WAIT COULD HE-

I was cut off by Ink who had just used a portal to get here. He looked as if ready to fight yet as soon as he sees me he lowers his guard. Or did he really? No, he didn't, but I could tell he was trying to look harmless in front of me... How... flattering. To.Be.Underestimated. This dude is really pissing me off like GIVE ME A MINUTE TO THINK!!! I MIGHT HAVE JUST LEARNT THAT THIS NEW ERROR PERSON IS A PAST FRIEND OF MINE!!!! EITHER  RESET OR A NEW 404 CYPHER CHILD BORN OF FROM A FRIEND! HECK HE COULD EVEN BE 'HIS' CHILD WITH HIS FIANCE OR 'HIM' HIMSELF! but else something I just noticed... is my negativity isn't being drained anymore? Huh and that presence has left. Also noted.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY 3D!

No one's Pov: 

Ink has left for the second time after having started up a conversation, and Cross, being resourceful, took as much information out of him as possible. Of course, making sure he does without seeming too off. And it was easy, due to Ink having terrible memory (Guess it is good to take mental notes of things! kudos Cross!) but, despite the intriguing thing here and there he wasn't able to get more info on this 'Error' person. He mentally sighed whilst Chara was silent, thinking through things. One thing they knew for sure is they NEED to regain their ability to go through AUs but this time without assistance, but as Ink as his only hope out of here, Cross would have a difficult time. So they need to make allies but they knew Ink wouldn't let them out unless they join him. And even though Cross is trained he knows he would be in too much anger to really be of any help. But who else is there to side on?

Meanwhile:

"That was close... to close. I thought Ink would have alerted Cross of my presence but he didn't... Odd, maybe he didn't remember, but if not for his terrible memory, he might have ruined my plans. And as an added benefit, this Cross person has the negativity of TWO people. And basically, all of it is currently directed at that oh so-called 'Creator~'. Plus his magic capabilities are astounding I saw him fight. Plus how easily he manoeuvred that gigantic sword, even whilst using magic... no matter how much I don't want to admit it... we need him on our side before ink manages to get him on his."

(I also rewrote this chapter, hope it was decent enough- 1488 words)