Part Four... Error and a kid

Error= bold

Me= normal

Everything Extinction 'says' is actually what they had signed as again they are mute! extinction = underlined bold

Anti-error = tilted underlined

Blue= underlined bold tilted

Error's Pov:

Hello, voices! It is I, the cutest and most amazing Sans- errrr well I ain't a sans no more so that won't work. Hi, whatever abomination is reading this! I'm the cutest God known as Error, destruction is my life and my hobbies are non of your beeswax! Got any chocolate and I might tolerate your presence. Currently, we are in my home, the white expanse i call the anti-void. I'm not the only one who has one of these places, a glitch who likes to crash over at my place without warning has one too. 

Anti-Error is that abomination's name, not so bad of a name if I must admit it. Currently, he is entertaining my own abomination, at least they are tolerable and wanted! And they don't just claim to be family like this insufferable guy, I know extinction is, as when I woke up in this hell hole, I was pregnant with them! Yes, I have a kid, so what?! They are good company and don't bother me and I can touch them without worrying about the pain of touch! 

Yet for some reason even with these two being here I feel lonely like something is missing. Maybe that thing is growing up as all I remember since I ended up here is a stupid nickname. Angel. Odd right? I know I'm an angel but the significance to it is odd. Like I want someone to call me it. It is a clue to having once been someone else, with someone else. I had to have been otherwise how else would I have been pregnant in the first place!

But seriously I still wanna find out who I am.. or was? I don't get it. I don't remember shit but lots of things feel familiar... But of course, you don't care to know! Or maybe I just don't want you Voices to know! Ever thought of that? 

.

.

.

...Dreams are something that bugs me too, feels like I'm in another person's body at times and am living through it. Almost as if I'm recalling memories I don't remember.

I DO sometimes get REALLY vivid memories in my sleep... that I forget in minutes and... I rarely sleep since I have insomnia. Anti has "encouraged" me to keep a journal with me to write the important things that I remember. However, after writing it down I do tend to have these types of attacks. My DETERMINATION level rises a lot more and my skull threatens to melt. But apparently, my "sibling" says that these are my 'episodes' which I have had even before the 'reset'. Apparently, it is a result of being able to live/survive with so much DETERMINATION and not melting more than I already had. Apparently, I also was a monster who was as melted as that one AU.... AfterTale? I don't even remember what that is. SO I don't believe him.

Once, I remembered myself in a mirror and had drawn the scene before I forgot it. Once I looked at the drawing I had my biggest attack yet. I ended up being in a crash for 12 weeks. But I at least remember what I had "apparently" look like. I had shown the image to the self-proclaimed brother of mine, Anti and he teared up hugging me. The memory is so vivid... Probably because I was actually wearing my glasses, but I digress. *sigh* but the more I think on it the more I used to look like Geno. The resemblance was uncanny and the more I think about it... could he be someone else I knew in my past? Ow. My head. At least I know I'm thinking in the right direction. But of course, I'm so smart that I can figure these things out without that abomination telling me!

Extinction's Pov:

God damnit Ma is thinking too hard again. My hand hurts too much from waving it at his face for some attention. This is annoying. But it is fine, he will snap out of it later and Anti won't be too harsh on the teasing. Eh, at least he isn't gonna crash so that's good-

"So Extinction want to try learning how to make portals...? I'm bored talking to the voices and it might be useful"

Wait he snapped out of it- I swear I just turned my skull away for a second- WAIT- wait. wait... Portals? How? And what is their purpose if I can't even teleport outside of the Anti-Void? Was this what he was thinking about? Either way, my hands still hurt. And I need them to sign.

(remember extinction is mute so everything they quote on quote "say" will actually be signed. They are not a selective mute or someone who has chosen to be mute. Look at pictures of them online to understand why).

I decided to sign my concerns, obviously "I can't even teleport out of here with you. What will the purpose of learning be? Plus, can I even learn how to?"

"most likely. If you are able to learn how to make windows into other AUs which you do. In theory, you should be able to. Also, I don't know about not being able to truly teleport you outside of here. I mean only me and Anti tried. Maybe if you were the one creating it you could go through it. It is just a guess though."

My eye sockets widen at the thought of this. I can actually get to know the aus around here. I can make normal friends... I and everyone can hang out and... I won't be a burden. I hug my Ma. I mean Dad. I- I just hug Error and nod my head vigorously at this prospect. 

Error glitches a little before hugging me back. It was a rare and amazing thing. I am so happy.  I shall enjoy this moment between me, Error and Duncle Anti... 

Wait- where is he? Actually, never mind. I'm just going to enjoy this

(so basically i was able to finish this chapter- this book- i dunno if I'm discontinuing it or not but i guess i can try to write? only if people want me to continue writing and I'm able to do so. Anyway, this rewritten chapter was 1065 words)