~Sweet Dreams Child~

My room? How did I get here? Suddenly I heard a bang and I dashed outside.
"No" the single word slipped out of my mouth as I starred at Lucy, dead on the ground.
"Beautiful girl isn't she." I heard a voice behind me and I whirled around, but my house wasn't there anymore it was just...nothing.
"What's going on! I-I" I stuttered, my mind racing. Suddenly I heard another bang and I glanced at Lucy, there was Jet, also dead. I glanced back at the man. "this is a dream it's not real!" I shouted.
"True but isn't it wonderful. Me in your dream, and controlling it." He laughed. He walked over, his hand brushing my cheek. I slapped the hand away. "Be careful. Just remember I can break you!" He snapped in anger.
"Levy!" I heard someone shout behind me, and I whirled around. Gajeel. Oh Gajeel no! Another bang sounded and Gajeel dropped dead.
"NOOO!" I screamed and dashed towards the bodies, Lucy, Jet, Droy. Gajeel. Once I was in finger reach, they disappeared.
~~~
"Noooo!" I woke up screaming and instantly I fell to the ground.

"What the hell Levy, don't scream in my ear like that!" The man snapped and I looked up to see Gajeel.

"G-Gajeel?" I slowly stood.

"Yeah." He said, confusion edging his voice. I smiled and quickly hugged him, happy, and yet sad tears rolling down my face. "Ah- Levy are you okay?" Gajeel asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"The dream- eh nightmare." I whispered, stifling another sob.

"Hey calm down don't worry I'm right here." He said, hugging me tighter. "what happened?" He asked.

"I-I don't know I was in my house, I heard a bang and ran out. I-i saw Lucy dead. Then a man behind me started to talk about dreams, and that he can control them now. I heard another bang, then another. And Jet and Droy were dead, then I saw you." I looked up at Gajeel, his eyes widened a bit. "you called for me, then you-" I got caught off by another sob and Gajeel pulled me into another hug.

"Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here forever." He whispered and I nodded against his chest.

"Guys we're-" I heard Lily say and I pulled away from Gajeel and looked at Lily. "Levy what's wrong?" He asked, tugging on my dress.

"No-nothing just a bad dream." I smiled and looked at Gajeel, his hand still rested in the small of my back. Lily eyed me then nodded slowly, and turned around.

"If we hurry we can get to the village by sun fall!" He piped up and started to walk.

"Are you sure your-" Gajeel started but I looked at him, and smiled.

"Yes I'm fine." I said and jogged next next to Lily and started to talk to him. Gajeel grunted and started to walk after us, his eyes narrowed in me.

"Just remember I can break you." His words echoed in my head. Break me? Wha-what did he mean?