Krim? More Like Grim.

"It's so- empty" Gajeel muttered and Lily nodded. I looked at the job paper and glanced up again.

"I think the man is-" I was interrupted by a tall, lean man stepping in front of me.

"Why hello you must be FairyTail. Welcome welcome" he muttered, towering over even Gajeel.

"Yeah, I'm Gajeel this is Lily" he gestured to the cat, "And this is Levy" he nodded towards me.

"Good good..yes good. Uh.. We don't get much people here" he said, his voice creepy and monotoned, like he was distracted. His movement was- how do I put this? As if someone was pulling his hands and arms like a puppet on a string. Jerky. As if it wasn't him control himself. I shook the strange thoughts from my head and followed Gajeel.

"Um we didn't catch your name." I said as I slowed my pace next to Gajeel and Lily.

The man paused for a second them continued walking. "My name is Mr. Krim." His voice slurred. I glanced at Gajeel and he shrugged. He doesn't under stand how weird it is! That's when I noticed how the village wasn't empty at all. There were any people walking around on the streets and leaving their houses. But worst of all, they were all staring at us. Again Gajeel was being Gajeel and he didn't notice. Once we got to Mr. Kris home, there was a plump, short women with a plate of cookies. These weren't just any cookies, these were clearly burnt as in black burnt.

"Welcome wizards." She mused.

"Um hello miss" I smiled slightly and I noticed Lily frown. At least I'm not the only one to notice it.

"Yes a solid script wizard and a...dragonslayer? Yes but which? Iron-no steel, yes steel" she muttered and i stepped closer to Gajeel.

"We never told you" I frowned.

"True, but you master did." Mr. Krim snapped, then straightened up and smiled.

"Come in lets talk" The women hurried us in. "Oh and it's not Miss its Mrs.Krim, I'm his wife."

"Oh. Sorry." I apologized and Gajeel pushed me in.

"So what's the problem?" I asked as we sat down, the couch coughing a huge dust cloud.

"There has been a spirit demon pestero ting the town. You might not know, but this town use to be huge and now it only a few houses left." Mrs. Krim said as she sat next to her husband.

"Oh! That will be done easily." Gajeel smirked, hitting his fist to his palm.

"Gajeel, we have to use magic against it, since it's a spirit an all. But you also know how some demons don't take much damage from magic" I crossed my arms and Lily nodded. He shrugged in return.

"Anyways we can start the job now." I smiled at them.

"Well here's the problem. It only comes in dreams," Mr.Krim muttered and I tensed. "Since there's not a single person getting sleep, every one is leaving or going crazy."

"Consider it done" Gajeel said as he stood and dragged my out the door and too the closed empty house that Mrs.Krim pointed out.