Lost in a Dream

"Gajeel it's impossible to have the same dream at the same time!" I shouted, standing up from the couch in the extra house Mr. And Mrs. Krim got for us.

"Maybe it is. But your not going in there alone." He snapped back.

"I want to and there is no changing my mind!" I crossed my arms and whirled around. I tended when I felt his arms wrap around my and his chin on my shoulder.

"I know. But the least I could do is protect you." He whispered then stepped back, "I promised didn't I." He spread his arms out.

"No your not." I said over my shoulder.

"Yes I am." He said as he walked to the door and locked it. I scoffed and quickly went to my books.

"You can't protect me in a dream Gajeel!" I shouted at him as I quickly flipped through one book. Then anther then another. I was to focused to see what was going on but when I looked up, Gajeel was sitting on the floor a few steps away from me, watching me flip through the books.

"If I can find the right spell then I might-just might- be able to link our dreams. But it will only work if I dream about you or you dream about me." I said, quickly grabbing another book. I flipped through that one, but didn't find anything.

"I don't see why these people just don't leave." Gajeel muttered.

"If a... demon kept hurting people in the guild would you...you would stop it, or at least try wouldn't you?" I paused every now and then, setting books aside.

"Yeah I guess. So what?" He shrugged.

"It's your home, Gajeel. That's how they feel." I looked up from the books, and he looked back at me. We both kept quiet for a while until I moved my gaze from his red eyes to the book again.

"Found it." I mumbled as I picked he book up and set it on a table.

"Okay, hand" I ordered and he stuck his hand out. I glanced at the series lf old words and copied them on his hand. "This is gonna hurt." I searched for a letter opener.

"What do you- Ow!" He yelled as I cut his palm, right between the words. I wrote them on my hand and gave the letter opener to him. "Levy I'm not hurting you." Gajeel rolled his eyes. "Do you want to finish this job or not?!" I snapped and grabbed his wrist and made him cut me. I pressed my palm to his and waited for something.

"Maybe we have to sleep first." I drew my hand back but it was stuck. "Well this is going to be difficult." I sighed.

"Damn magic." Gajeel sighed and they both sat on the ground, waiting for sleep to overcome them.

Hey guys it's Dianna and I want to apologize about not posting. I have had writers block on this story for MONTHS! But I will try to start writing more once I've watched more Fairy Tail.