Navarie Maze Pt. 1

I slowly opened my eyes to see darkness. There were splashes of dark purple and dark blue, as if it were the midnight sky splashed with dark beautiful colors. To beautiful.
I slowly moved away from were I awoke and I saw the shadow of a man. Thinking it was Gajeel I shouted his name but the man didn't budge. The wind started picking up all of the sudden and I looked down to see what was wrapping around my legs and flowing around. A dress. A white, thin dress. Now don't get me wrong, it was awfully comfortable but I hate long flowing dresses.
"Hello?!" I shouted and started moving towards the shadow and that's when it turned. I gaped, the shadows face, or what I guess was, was long and it looked like molten wax. I blinked and it was right in front of me, I choked on my words and the creature lifted it long claws and slashed forwards. I quickly rose my arms in defense but pain never came.
I slowly opened my eyes to see a man, the one from my dream. "Looks like I can protect you better then that Gajeel can" he sneered, wrapping his iron grip around my waist. I tried to scream but my voice was caught in my throat. I pushed away from him and whimpered until he was ripped away from me. I fell forwards and felt a arm grab me and I looked up. Gajeel!
He didn't glands down at me but pushed me behind him. "Find the demon, I'll deal with him" he grinned and I hesitated but scurried of.
The wind picked up and I was thrown back to Gajeel, slamming into his back which caused him to stumble. "Damn it!" He cursed and grabbed my shoulder, rolling over with me under him. I glanced to the left to see a pair of claws be ripped from be cold ground and Gajeel stood, picking me up with him.
I rose my hand, "Solid script! Cage!" I yelled and slammed my hands down, and the creature was slammed into the ground, it's body was woven into the letter "g." I glanced at Gajeel and saw him quickly hide a half smirk half smile. Such a shame.
I glared at the man from my dream and he simply chuckled, "I think it's time for a more formal introduction," He smiled. "I am Navarie Maze" he bowed and glanced up, "lord of dreams" he stood up straight and snapped his finger and the creature exploded into shadow and reappearing next to him.
"And this is Gajeel. Well the evil in him" he grinned at the shocked Gajeel.  I placed my hand of Gajeels arm and he tensed but still wouldn't look at me.