Why Sopockets is the best

Yes, I know what you're going to say: Why not Sokeefe or Fitzphie? Well...just bear with me and I'll tell you.

Reason 1- Both Keefe and Fitz have 'broken' Sophie's heart. I'm talking, 'breaking up because she's unmatchable', and 'running off to going the Neverseen and **UNLOCKED SPOILER** running away to the humans'. Pockets will stick by her, and will never desert her (unless they rip XD)

Reason 2- It's just amusing lol

Reason 3- POCKETS HELP YOU ALL THE TIME! They'll carry your stuff, help you out, make sure you can have the stuff you need on you at all times...there's just no end to the things they do for you!

Reason 4- This is just my thoughts on the subject, but to me Sophie seems like she'll become a councilor, and when your a councilor.. you cant marry so- bUT if she has 'pockets' its not really a true ship--Just imagine, Sophie: I would like to say that I cannot vote in favor of this, because it's bad for the world of pockets

Bronte: so- why did we add her as a councilor??

Emery: i-

Thank you to WritersBlockUwU for reason 4 :)

Reason 5- She's relied more on pockets than anyone else in her life. Also, who saved her during the Neverseen's attack in Flashback? That's right, pockets. (Thank you to IceBlueIggy007 on the fandom page for this reason!)

Reason 6- Pockets don't have any other love interests (Thank you to QueenLesbiana for this reason! (Also from the fandom page XD))

Reason 7- Pockets don't argue with anyone over Sophie as if she's an object (Thank you Coffee and Reading from the fandom page!)

P.S. If you have any other reasons, comment so I can add them :)

Stay safe, and I love you all!~NeverEndingStories/Ember