10

Knock Knock Knock."Come in" Jungkook said with a bored tone,

Namjoon twisted the door knob and walked in
."So,You decided to Be a Man and confront me in person"

"I'm only doing this because I want to know what has gotten into you." Namjoon replied

Jungkook replied with, "What has gotten into me?! You're the one who's jealous that I've built a close relationship with Jimin!"

"Like I said,I'm not Jealous! You've been ignoring me for God knows how long!! And now your telling me that I'm the Jealous one!"

"Of course I am! Your fucking getting so upset because I haven't been speaking to you!"

"Yea, I'm gonna be Upset, Because you've been avoiding me!"

"And"

"And?! AND?! JUNGKOOK DO YOU HOW MANY THINGS I'VE FUCKING SCARIFIED FOR YOU! AND NOW YOUR TELLING ME THAT IM THE PROBLEM! I SPENT DAYS COMFORTING YOU WHEN YOU WERE UPSET! I HELPED YOU GET THROUGH YOUR HARDS TIMES.I WAS YOUR ONLY FRIEND."

Tears were streaming down Namjoon's face and Jungkook sat there in shock.
Little did they know that the other members were watching.

"I helped you so much,and this is what I get back in return.Thanks for nothing"

After that Namjoon stomped out the room and pushed the other members out of his way.

That's when Namjoon said "Oh and by the way I'm sleeping at a Hotel tonight" and with that he left and slammed the front door.

Then Yoongi said "What the fuck just happened"