19

No one's POV
Yoongi went up to Jungkook's room and knocked on the door

"Go away!!"

Yoongi sighed "Jungkook it's me Yoongi can you please open your door"

"No!!! Go away and leave me alone!"

"Jungkook."

The room went silently before a click of the door could be heard.Yoongi sighed once more before twisting the door handle and walking in.
He looked over at Jungkook's bed and saw him curled up on  it.

He looked up at his Hyung with puff red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

Yoongi looked at him too before walking over to his bed and sitting down on it.He stayed there for a few minutes before pulling Jungkook into a tight hug.

"Let it all out Kook,it's okay"

Jungkook buried his head into Yoongi's chest and sobbed into it.Yoongi softly rubbed Jungkook's back while saying sweet things to help him calm down.

If all the members were being honest Yoongi definitely has a soft spot for Jungkook,everyone knows it he just never showed it.

After 30 minutes,Jungkook had calmed down and all you could hear were his little sniffles.

"Are you ready to explain what's going on?"

Jungkook nodded before lifting his head up. "I...I didn't mean for Namjoon to leave or get upset...I was just frustrated and...and...just really tired...this whole idol life stresses me out.."

Yoongi nodded as he listened to what jungkook said

"I...I..just never get the chance to actually talk to someone about what's bothering me and all my struggles...so I just build it all up then end up taking my angry out on someone else..." he said while tearing up "I love Namjoon with all my heart...I...I... I just want us to be the same again..without having to deal with all of this" a few tears fell down his face

Yoongi nodded before pulling him into another hug "It's okay..everything will go back to normal again,Jin went to talk to him"

"B-but he probably hates me! All those things I said to him..I hurt him Yoongi! He's never going to forgive me now!"

Yoongi slowly rubbed his back while saying sweet things to him. "How about we watch a Movie to calm you down okay? We can get your teddies and some snacks okay?"

Jungkook nodded before getting up and decided to get changed into a bunny onesie