17

No one's POV
It had been a few weeks after Namjoon had left the BTS dorms.Turns out he had been staying with his Parents and Sister.

Other than that, BTS had still been doing their promotions,interviews and performances.The members were still worried about Namjoon,they hadn't heard anything from him since he left.They've been checking his social media regularly but there was still nothing.

They've been checking his social media regularly but there was still nothing

Liked by park.jimin and 14,682,800 others

Jeon.Jungkook:Had so much fun last night 😋

1.5M comments

BTSSTB:I watched the performance live! It was so fun!!!

Vmin737:Sadlu I couldn't be there to watch it in person 😭

JungJungkookie:What happened to Namjoon? Did you guys kick him out? Is he injured?

Jungkook was going through all his comments and most of them were about Namjoon.Hybe hadn't released a statement about Namjoon's situation so all their fans were wondering what was going on.Taehyung looked at Jungkook and he saw that he was upset.

"Hey kookie, what's wrong?" He asked

Jungkook looked up at him and replied "Oh I'm just going through my instagram comments and turns out a lot of them are about Namjoon.Hybe still haven't released anything."

Tae frowned a bit, he too thought that their mangers would've said something but they hadn't. "I think they're tryna give him so personal space.And I think his mangers haven't given Hybe permission to put out a statement."

Jungkook nodded "I guess that's true but I thought Namjoon still didn't have his mangers."

Jungkook was confused by this because in the contract it said that bighit would have permission to tell the fans anything if something happened meaning that they wouldn't need their mangers anymore.

Jungkook and Taehyung were chatting amongst each until Jimin came rushing into the room

"Guys!...Namjoon-hyung is leaving BTS.."