Part 14

Assalamualaikum dear sister.....
So this part is written by Aliya598 so enjoy...

Let's begin....

Ragini was sitting in the room in deep thoughts. Something was really disturbing her that was why would someone want to kidnap janvi and threaten her to marry Sanskar? 

What would one get by doing this? What would be one's motive behind this? 

Janvi:dii what are you thinking? 

Ragini looks at her:i am confused jaanu... Do you believe me? 

"the way she did not thought of taking your place in Sanskar's life, she would think it is very easy to fool you" bua dadi's words rings in her ears. 

"Ragini rasthe pe pada hua ek kanta hai jisko hame nikalna hai" 

Janvi:forget all those.. See what I got for you? 

She brings the packets which had new outfits. 

Ragini:now what is this? 

Janvi :now you are married and you cannot wear all those old salwar of yours so i shopped all this for you! 

Ragini :this was not needed jaanu. 

Janvi :why not needed. All this are needed now go and try and show me! 

Ragini :after all this you have only this to say? 

Janvi:forget all those and try it. 

Ragini tries it while janvi was clicking the pictures. 

Later at night.

Ragini wasn't getting sleep. Though whatever it was but she have literally snatched janvi's dream, she have to fix it back. And even in her life Nobody can take the place of shivam.

While here Sanskar was taking his phone for the seventh time to call Ragini and ask about her health but he was stopping himself.

Kabeer:if you can't let me only call her.

Sanskar :now she would be sleeping!

Kabeer:hmm.. Possible!

Sanskar :I am confused!

Kabeer:tomorrow when you will pick Ragini. Talk to her I am sure you will get a solution.

Sanskar nods:but ghar pe halaat...

He just literally stopped with words.

Kabeer:but tell me the truth if considered to yesterday. You are more relieved. You are accepting the change isn't it? After all Ragini is the girl whom you wanted in your life!

Sanskar smiles a bit:yeah... For a moment I was relieved but I can't forget on what condition it happened!

Kabeer : try forgetting it. I am sure nothing is impossible if you will to give a chance....

Sanskar looks at him:who could be this shivam?for the whole night she had kept calling shivam? Could he be her deceased husband?

Kabeer nods.

Sanskar got silent.

He leans on the chair.

Kabeer:what happened?

Sanskar leans on to the chair: Why it is not like the way we think? Why life doesn't go according to us!

Kabeer:may be something better is in the store!

Sanskar :I can only see plenty number of problems in the store!

Kabeer :see..i remembered SRK's dialogue. I think all this are the game played by destiny to bring Ragini in your life. Tum kisi cheez ko agar shiddat se chaaho tho pura kainat tumhe usse milane ki..