Part 10

This Part is Written by @aliya598

So enjoy....

Let's begin...

Once the priest announced the completion of marriage ritual and they are husband and wife now.
Sanskar felt the silence all over suddenly.he could listen his heart beat.which was recognizing her presence.though he didn't wish turn to her side but he felt a different wibe.once he turns to the girl beside him who is to be known as his wife from now.

The moment got him the utter shock revealing that his bride,his wife is none other than the love of his life.RAGINI!!
He stood shocked not realising the situation.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks unstoppably.she didn't wanted to face anyone for the deed she did!
Sanskar's dadi with the utmost anger:what is all this?where is Jhanvi???

Janki:Ragini!!
She couldn't utter more than that word after that!
Same goes with Shekar.they couldn't believe their eyes.for a moment they felt that their own eyes cheated them.

Kabeer who stood there was disconnecting a call continuously.

Janki pulls Ragini and slaps her:Ragini...what are you doing in Jhanvi's place?
Bua dadi just went to the mandap and pulled Ragini from her arms.
And slapped her hard the next moment.and Sanskar just looks at bua dadi for her move.

Bua dadi:how dare you to sit beside Sanskar?i knew that there was something wrong with her intention but no one listened to me.
Poonam:what is this shekar bhaai saab?
She was feeling disgusted.

Janki:this is what you wanted to do?you reacted as if shivam is everything to you and with Shivam's sister only...
Shekar:Ragini why you did this and where is Jhanvi?
Janki:you resisted for the second marriage right.you told that you would live as Shivam's widow then what is all this?
Sanskar looks on shocked!

A lady:how could this girl sit on her own Sister-in-law's place.
Another lady:aajkal tho apne hi apnon ke liye zeher hote hai..
Another lady: don't know.. nowadays even widow's desire to this extent.

A man:i had already told shekar that she is inauspicious.but see the result.
Sanskar looks at Ragini.who stood like a lifeless with the continuous flow of tears.
Bua dadi again slaps Ragini:how could you do this big sin..?being a widow didn't you even feel ashamed to think about marriage.but here you just sat on Jhanvi's place.Disgusting!!!

Janki to Ragini being angrily:where is Jhanvi Ragini?
Ragini cries.
Janki:i am asking you something.

Voice:mumma.
All turns to find Jhanvi in a vulnerable condition. Her white salwar is filled with mud.her hairs were mess!!
She was in tears.

Shekar:Jhanvi..
Jhanvi hugs him and cries.

Ram:someone please let us know what is happening!!
Sakshi looks at Ragini:Ragini beta tumne aisa kyu kiya?

Jhanvi:someone..someone kidnapped me papa.i somehow escaped from their clutches.
She stopped and sees Ragini.
Jhanvi:dii...
She sees all the married signs and most importantly she was in her lehenga!

Jhanvi moves to her:dii..what is this?
Ragini didn't reply anything.
Jhanvi loudly:what is all this dii?

Ragini didn't reply anything..

Kabeer looks Sanskar.he nods his head in disbelief.
Kabeer :Jhanvi..
She turns to him.
Kabeer:please we will sit and talk!
Jhanvi ignores him

She turns to Ragini:dii mein aapse pooch rahi hoon ki yeh sab kya hai..
She smiles sarcastically:i told you and requested you many times to marry again...but you married my Groom???
Ragini was still crying.
Bua dadi:see what happened Shakuntala...?