Part 13

Assalamualaikum dear sisters how are you all, i hope you all are good and i am sorry for late updates but i will try to update fast.
So this one is dedicated to saromythi AswathyVijayan7

lets starts....

janhvi blinks her eyes looking bua dadi and bua dadi smirks, janhvi was about to say something but poonam comes there and ask her " what happened beta? why are you standing here"

janhvi smiles faintly and reply" nothing badi ma i was just going to get di's bag from car" and was about to go form there but poonam stops her saying" dont worry i will ask some one to bring it you go upstairs" janhvi leave from there.

poonam looks around for maid but she found none just then kabir comes from outside and was going inside but she stop him "  kabir wait" he turn and asked" yes badi ma what happened" she request him " can you bring ragini's bag from jahnvi's car"  kabir smiles says " why are you requesting for such simple task i will go bring it and take it to her room"  he went and poonam smiles.

kabir move towards janhvi's car and took ragini's bag was closing the door when his eyes fell on all the teddy bears which were placed beautifully he shake his head mutters" crazy girl"

in ragsan's room:

jahnvi was looking out of window and was in deep thoughts when someone clear their throat jahnvi turn and look at kabir, she frowned looking at him and narrow her eyes at him " what are you do doing here" he opens her mouth to say something but she  intrupts him "  look mister i know this is your friend's room but now he is married and my di is also living here you cat just barge in here without knocking so next time please knock "

kabir look at her with bored expression " ho gaya main bolu" janhvi rolled her eyes and he continues " first of all miss crazy girl i came here to give this and pont towards ragini's bag and about knocking let me tell you i knock thrice but you were in your own la la land and for your kind information i am still outside of room"  and jahnvi look indeed he was outside the room she avoids looking at him and look here and there and cheeks flare in embarrassment ad kabir looked at her amusingly he turn to leave but stops and look at her who still avoids looking at him " and just to let you know i am very well aware of basic manners you know i am educated unlike you and left from there smiling he was liking teasing her, janhvi turn more red but now in anger " huh mister akdu what does he think of himself abhi batati hu isse basic manners huh, was marching out behind him just then ragini comes and stops her" janu what happened " why are your cheeks red and do you have fever"  jahnvi calm down a bit " nothing di i am fine just ahj forget it.
Are you ready let's go.
Ragini smiles a little "yes I am ready let's go"

Both went to dinning hall where sakshi and Poonam were arranging the table they look at them and janhvi and smile and inform that she is taking ragini with her to their home for paghphera rasam.

Ragini stands there bowing her head down she was unable to meet their eyes after all the humiliation and distrust she was hurt and kind of embarrassed.

Poonam smiles and come forward and put her hand on ragini's head ragini look at her immidiatly with shock clearly visible on her face.

Poonam smiles and turn to janhvi: go take her with you and hamari ragini ka khayal rakhna and look at her with affection.

She can very well understand ragini how difficult is to be widow in such small age and how this society doesn't accept them as if it's their fault and they don't have any right be Happy after loosing their suhag.

Ragini's eyes beams with tears and she quickly hug Poonam and cry and she crasses her head " stop crying now you should be happy that you will get a time to spend with your family, she wipes her tears and ask her to smile" no go and come quickly your badi ma will be waiting for you.

Ragini touch her feet and she bless her. She moves out with jahnvi with some relief.

This all scene were notice by bua ma and she gets angry and leave form there.

Sakshi was in her own turmoil she was unable to come with a term on how to deal with these new relations.

Here ragini and janhvi in car:

Ragini was nervous and scared she didn't know how to face shekhar and sharmishghta.

She was fidgeting in her seat and restless and it was showing on her face.

Jahnvi notice it and held her hand " di it's fine everything will be ok, I am there don't worry"

Ragini feel little relax and smiles she tighten her hold " thanks janu tum ho isiliye main thoda theel feel Kar rahi hu but janu will they forgive me"

Janhvi hug her side ways" relax di when janu is here why fear"

Ragini feel little calmed and pray that just like janhvi trust her, her parents will also trust her.

Here janhvi is in deep thoughts she was thinking whatever she has planned will go according to that she look at ragini and smiles " don't worry di ab aap ke Zindagi me Jo bhi hoga sab kuch Meri marzi ke hisab se hoga"

Here they reached gadodia niwas:

They both get down from car and was moving inside but ragini stop at doorstep janhvi notice it " di what happened let's go" ragini was hesitant but janhvi convince her " come-on di it's your house don't be afraid she hold her hand drag her inside where shekhar was reading a news paper and sumi was serving him tea.

Janhvi " maa"  Sumi look at her " where were janu subah subah kaha chali gayi thi " and janhvi get aside and sumi look at ragini who was looking at her with eyes full of tears.

Sumi's eyes also get moist and was moving towards her but shekhar stop her " ab yaha Kya lene aayi ho"

Ragini's lips trembles and she looked down janhvi holds her hand and bring her inside " baba Kya ho gaya hai ye hamari di hai aur aapki beti"

Shekhar turn " nahi hai ye hamari beti"

Ragini " baba please don't say like this please baba trust me I did this to save janu please baba"

She fell down on get knees and cry " baba if you want I will not go there I will take divorce even they also didn't accept me you know na you all are important for me so please baba trust me I can't leave like this baba I can't leave with your anger and indifference"

Sumi fell bad and pick her up and hug her tightly" na laado we trust you my laado cannot hurt her parents and specially her janu Haina shekhar and look at him he turns and smiles ragini immediately go and hug him" sorry baba I will not go there again I will make everything all right trust me baba"

Sumi lightly hit her head " pagal now you are married and don't talk like this I know my laado will win everyone heart there "

Janhvi " oh oh apni beti Kya aayegi mujhe to bhool hi Gaye"

Ragini spread her arm and they share a group hug.

Ragini felt a immense happiness after getting her family back and she hug janhvi more tightly and whisper" thank you janu" Janhvi smirks....

To be continued.....

Hey how's the today's update I know you might have forgot the story and sorry for the late update....will try to update regular now.

Thank you so much to all who were patently waiting for the update it means a lot so thank you and lots of love....

Next update will be written by Aliya598

So till then take care of yourself and your family don't go out and eat healthy....

Keep smiling keep reading
Allah Hafiz....