Part 4

Assalamualaikum dear sisters.....so here is the new update which is written by aliya598

So enjoy....

Let's begin..

Sanskar was sitting in his room, the room was dark still he didn't feel it because his mind is filled with the bright thoughts of the girl (Ragini). His to be fiance.

Sanskar takes out her anklets from his pocket, and he on's the lamp and he smiles seeing her anklets. He covers it in his fist.
Sanskar:when will this tomorrow evening come? I can't wait. I can't wait to meet you my lady.

On the other side Ragini realised that her on of the anklet is missing and she was searching all the home. Those anklets were really really important to her, she could never miss it. What will HE think of her?.

Automatically tears rolls down her eyes. She searched all over the home for 5th time.
Jaanvi was asking her about what she missed.
Ragini:my anklets jaanu, i.. I don't know where it fell.
Jaanvi:oh ho di, for this small thing you are crying. We will buy the new one tomorrow.
Ragini didn't say anything but kept silent, she was going through a great turmoil, she didn't wanted to explain her turmoil jaanvi and make her worried.

Jaanvi wipes her tears:don't worry.. Okay?
Ragini nods.

Next day..

Sanskar on a call:okay mera bhaai.. Mein khud jaa raha hoon khush?.. Okay i will go now only.. Okay..
Sanskar disconnects the call.

Poonam:Sanskar, whose call it was?
Sanskar:it was kabir, he have asked me for help. That's it.
Poonam:oh..
Sanskar:badi maa.. I am going now will be back in an hour.
Poonam smiles:okay.. But remember we are going in the evening, and please don't forget yourself in any work.
Sanskar smiles and nods and goes from there.

Sanskar was driving, his heart was fluttering on the note of him meeting Ragini in the evening.
And he reach the destination where kabir asked him to give a donation.

He gets down the car and looks around:this kabir, i told i will send my secretary but still...

He opens the gate and he could see no one but a little kid, bittu.
Sanskar smiles and moves to him so that he could reach an elder through him.
Sanskar:hey champ..

Bittu looks at him with an attitude by placing his both hands on his hips.
Sanskar smiles:can i meet any elder here?
Bittu:here i am. Say what you want?
Sanskar smiles by shrinking his eyes.

When bittu gets a smack on his head.
It was neha.
Bittu:i will complain to Ragu di.
Neha:chal bhaag yahan se
Bittu pouts and runs inside.

Neha smiles at sanskar as she identified him as they met in gurdwara.
Sanskar too identified her.

Neha:you reached here too searching for the voice.
Sanskar:hey.. No no
He was embarrassed, as that day he was caught red handed by her.
Neha laughs and composes:how may i help you.
Sanskar:actually i was.. I mean my friend wanted to give the donation here so..
Neha:oh..
Sanskar takes out a cheque and gives her:consider it from kabir Raichand.
Neha smiles:Thankyou. We were in really need of the amounts for the renovation of this old building.
Sanskar smiles and he gives her his card:if you need any help you can contact me anytime.
Neha smiles.
Sanskar:okay i will leave now..
Neha:yeah.. But it would be nice if you meet peoples of this home.
Sanskar:home.
Neha:yeah actually this foundation is my friend, she doesn't consider it as any NGO or foundation.
Sanskar:i will definitely meet but some other time i have to visit some place at 3:30.
Neha nods.