Part 2

Assalamualaikum dear how are you all.....so this part is written by aliya598

Let's begin....

Sanskar shocked:whatt?

Ram joked:same reaction even i gave

Poonam:is it? But you were so desperate to meet sakshi.

Ram:no.. I was not...

Beeji:aahaan?

Ram:yeah.. I was.. Okay? But same thing will happen with Sanskar. When he will know who is the girl. 

Sanskar :no ways.. I am not interested in marriages 

Sakshi:why? But try to know who is the girl. 

Sanskar :i am not interested. 

Sakshi:fine.. 

Sanskar takes blessings from the elders, pocking up his mobile he smacks on preethi's back head. 

All giggles but preethi was confused, she knew about the girl been chosen for sanskar.. But she don't know who the girl was.. 

Sanskar sees her confused because he got no attacks from preethi

Preethi finally breaks her silence:who is the girl? I am interested. 

Sanskar rolls his eyes at her:i am n.. 

Sakshi and poonam together interrupted him:wohi jise tera bhaai kal ghoor ghoor ke dekh raha tha (the one whom your brother gazing strongly yesterday) 

First one to come on his mind was the girl who have spoiled his concentration from the time he saw her. He remembers Sakshi pulling him out of the trance and he missed her.  

Ram in a teasing tone:but it's okay.. Let him stay uninterested,
Waise bhi  she deserves best then our Sanskar. 

Ram was trying to add fuel in his dilemma so that he opens up about that he is ready for the marriage. 

All looks at sanskar's shocked expression and they controls their laughter as the dilemma was depicting in his face clearly. 

Sanskar couldn't stop himself from asking:the Gurdwara girl? 

Sakshi:if you don't want to marry, then why her details? 

Sanskar tried to reason:i did.. n't say like that

All:aahaan? 

Sanskar scratches his forehead:um.. I don't want to marry now that's true.. But... 

Preethi:oh ho bhaiyya say that after knowing who's the girl.. Your thoughts have changed. 

Sanskar wanted to confirm that it was the same girl, but how?. There might be some confusion. 

All laughs seeing his expression. 

Beeji:she is Shekar's daughter

Sanskar turns and smiles, that again those peace and kind of feeling arisen in him. 

Sanskar:i am going to the site.. Don't wait for me i may be late today. 

Poonam in teasing tone:wow.. See that girl is also going to accompany her dad in construction site for the project.. Afterall she is also an engineer like you. We thought you could meet her so we gave the permission thinking her to be our future Daughter-in-law. 

Sanskar smiles, hiding his excitement and turns:why are you saying this to me? 

Sakshi:di thought to inform you that.. Behave good not as devil so that she don't reject you being scared of you.