Fuck

It was 1 in the morning and I just got home from work, I work at a club on the south side of town, where I live with my 6 siblings.

Fiona is the oldest out of us all and she takes care of us all.

Then there is Lip short for Phillip he is the brains of the family.

Then there is me and Ian were the twins in the family the only difference is Ian is ginger and I'm blond.

Then there is Debbie she is the last girl she can be a hand full sometimes but she is a really sweet girl.

Then we have Carl what can I say about him he can be nice when he wants to but he is going though a phase of melting action figure's.

Then last but not least we have sweet innocent Liam he is the baby of the family and he is adored by the whole family.

As soon as I got home i went into my room that I share with Debbie and Liam and get changed into a white over sized top with black shorts, and notice that Debbie is sleeping on my bed and clothes are on my bed and hers so I go into the boys room and gently wake Carl up.

"Hey buddy" I say to Carl in a quite voice
"Cher" he questioned
"Yeah it's me can you move over please Debbie is asleep in my bed again" I told Carl

Without saying anything Carl moved over to the other side of the bed, I gently got in and before I can say thanks to Carl he hugged me.

"Night Cher" he said in a sleepy tone
"Night Carl" I replied to to younger brother before falling asleep
*
*
*
The next morning I wake up and go to my room and get changed into, a short sleeve black top, with white shorts, one of lips tartan shirts around my waist and black converse to go with it

"Night Cher" he said in a sleepy tone "Night Carl" I replied to to younger brother before falling asleep                                     *                                    *                                    *The next morning I wake up and ...

I ran down stairs and shouted "Were going to be late Ian"

"Were going to be late Ian"

"I'm coming" he replied
Me and Ian work a small store on the south side called Kash and grabs. I work there during the day for extra cash