Sundress Summer (S)

(Start of Journal Entree)

It's a hot summer day in the small town of Derry, Maine. Well hot for Derry at least. Richie called and asked Mommy if he could sleep over. His parents fight a lot so he doesn't like to be home much anymore.

Mommy said yes to the sleepover. I got really excited because Richie is my best friend.

He's the only person who doesn't make fun of me. He picks on me, but he does it because we're so close he knows it won't upset me. He cares about me. I'm worried that I may be falling in love with him. That's really not accepted here and I don't know how Richie would react.

On another note, mommy bought this really pretty sundress yesterday at the mall for me. She fully accepts who I am. She's also the only person who knows. I was scared to tell her, but she loves me for me.

Oh boy, Richie's here. I have to go

(End of Journal Entree)

I quickly changed into my sundress. Mommy let Richie in. Richie walks in as I'm moving in a circle trying to zip up the back.

"Need help with that Eddie Spaghetti?" Richie walks in as I'm moving in a circle trying to zip up the back "Need help with that Eddie Spaghetti?" Richie chuckled softly as he asked again. I yelped in surprise. Richie walked closer and zipped up my dress. "Thank Chee." I smile wide hugging Richie. "No problemo Spaghettio." Richie said, hugging me back. I chuckled and smacked his arm.

"Do you like my new dress? My mommy just got me it." I smiled and spun in a circle. "It's very pretty, Eds," Richie said, moving the hair out of my face. Richie sat on my bed and turned on my television. I sat next to him. " Soooooo.... Wanna play a game?" I ask nicely.

" What game, Eddieo?" Richie asked, flipping through channels. "Hmmmmm.." I contemplate while I crawl onto his lap hugging him. "I don't know It's so hot in hereeee," I whined. Richie rubbed my back. "What about we just watch tv and lay down?" Richie asked as he was running his fingers through my hair.

"Okieee." I lay down with my back propped up by a pillow. Richie turns on a horror movie. I quickly fall asleep.

Richie POV

Aww, Eddie's asleep. I smile softly as I kiss his forehead. He pulled me closer causing me to chuckle. I pet his head as I continue watching the movie.

{30 Minutes Later} 1

The movie was almost halfway over when I realized that Eddie was squirming weirdly. "Eds? You okay?" I ask looking over at him. He had his face hidden by my side. He whines almost inaudibly. He wraps his legs around mine.

I turn pink as I realize he's hard. I shake him softly. "Eddie, wake up," I said in his ear. He moans because I accidentally bumped his crotch. "Eds?" I looked at him and he looked oddly pleased.

I continue rubbing him with my leg. "Chee please," He breathily whines. I smirked feeling the way he was squirming. "Shhh Eds, I got you," I said rubbing his back and rubbing him a little harder. "Richie, need you," I mumbled breathily.

I moved a little so I could grind into him. "Chee." He gasps. I lift his dress exposing his pretty lace panties. I started rubbing him with my hand. "Wow, you're so hard." I marveled as I caressed him. He whimpered and moaned.

There was a small pool of pre-cum on the palm of my hand. "Fuck Eds." I pulled him out. I start stroking him. Eddie grips my hair and bucks his hips into my hand cumming. "Fuck Richie." He moaned as he panted.