Chapter 19: ♤Beginning of the End♤

White rose the symbol of purity and innocence, but they also symbolize new beginnings and everlasting love.

Hongjoong's room had them, but it blended with one other flower beautiful chrysanthemums all blooming gloriously among the roses etched into the wall and floating in the garden, his room looked like one straight from a book, grand bed with deep blue canopy cascading down to the black marble floor, the room was a the color of the ocean, deep but with its hints of light, it was mesmerizing.
The flowers floated soundlessly on their watery surface the room filling the sweetest of scents, the large opening leading to their pond was closed off only the blue light from the glass window beamed into the room.

Hongjoong lay motionless, intricately patterned comforter pulled around him to keep him warm from the cold of his room. His white hair shone blue from the light seeping throught the canopy.
His body bandaged and cased, five fractured ribs and a broken leg, seonghwa counted hongjoong lucky but then again hongjoong was always lucky.

He stood guard of hongjoong even with Seojoon's constant requests to rest, he did rest by checking up on the others, San and Wooyoung where alright San had minor bruises and cuts, but was overall okay he was basically attached to Wooyoung by the hip now, like if they weren't already.

Yeosang and Jongho didnt have any injuries which quelled some of his worries the pair stayed in their room for most of the time, yeosang was still alittle shaken from seeing hongjoong with so much tubes stuck in him when they had first gotten back a week ago but he came to visit regularly always nagging Hongjoong's sleeping form about being so risky.

Mingi and yunho, had injuries but not physically, they stayed in their room for most of the time, seonghwa had only seen them come out once and that was when hongjoong was able to stay in his own room without machines latched to him. Other than that they stayed in there but no arguments were heard nor was their any fighting..just calm. Seonghwa knew not to mole into their personal business and he intented to keep it that way, his mind was to preoccupied with hongjoong anyway to keep worry over them. It was best to let them sort their qualms.

And Hongjoong he was in a drug induced coma, the doctor had said it was to facilitate the healing of his ribs. It was set to last around a week, which means either today, tonight or tomorrow hongjoong would wake up. Seonghwa being ecstatic was an understatement he was more than ecstatic, but a little ghost in his mind wondered if hongjoong would even remember him, the doctor had reassured him no damage was done to the brain to cause memory loss but seonghwa still had his fears.

Seonghwa was asleep when hongjoong had woken up, dazed and drunk of meds hongjoong woke up to the darkness off his room an arm wrapped around his chest and a face nuzzled into his neck.
His mind was fuzzy and wanted to get away from his thing that was sticking to him, mind instantly going into flight mode with not being fully awake. The fussing awoke the sleeping thing beside him, the arm removed itself slowly along with the soft warmth that fanned his neck.

Sitting up hongjoong shook his head the slight throbbing and spinning hurt...it hurt alot and made his head feel numb.
Soon the daze wore off the drunk feeling sobered up as he finally made out where he was, it was his room, it was very much his room not the one from his dorm but from his home.

Turning around the breathe he once fought to get was taken away, blue moonlight shone splendidly on fair skin sleepy eyes and a pouting lips, soft face swollen from having slept pressed against his shoulder.

"Seonghwa?", he called out uncertain, the head rose slowly but the eyes didnt open,

"Seonghwa is that you?", the eyes opened slowly at the sound of his name, blinking away the sleepiness, he looked at hongjoong, shoulders abit hunched making him look grumpy from having woken up.