Episode 1: "Awakening of the ice Queen"

Helios

Through the hallways of the ship, a girl was running in a hurry. The urge to attend her emergency was such that she kept ignoring everything that happened towards her. There was only one thing that mattered to her at that moment, and that was the place she wanted to arrive.

She violently opened the door of the cabin, screaming a name: "Kiana!"

There she was, a white haired girl lying in the bed with a serene face.

- Hello, sister.

The girl started to cry after listening to her sister speaking to her, she pounced on her to give her a hug.

- It's been such a long time, Ana.... No, wait. We actually just met a few days ago.

- Sister, you are finally awake...

- I just woke up, the strange place scared me, but I made myself an idea of what happened in the exact moment I saw you.

- We were so worried about you, I'm so relieved to see you are alright!

A noisy voice altered both girls, making them turn to see its owner

- You careless idiot!

A redhead woman with glasses entered the room and pulled Ana away from Kiana.

- God, she almost died yesterday, have her some mercy and let her rest!

- It's okay, Dr. Tesla... That's your name, right?... I feel much better now.

The redhead sighed, letting Ana go.

- Good to hear, but know your condition isn't the best, don't overestimate yourself too much.

- Indeed, the rest I have was very helpful, but staying here moveless is making me feel sick. I really need to go and get some fresh air outside.

- Girl, did you just hear what I just said?

- I can go with her, I'll make sure nothing happens to her. -Ana insisted, knowing that her sister wouldn't change her mind-

- Alright then, I trust you. Just don't go too far, the Honkai corruption level wouldn't do any good to Kiana.

Kiana jumped excitedly out of the bed, stretching her body.

- Let 's go!

- Here Kiana, this is yours. -Ana handed a piece of cloth to Kiana, she unfolded it and instantly recognized it-

- My jacket! You even clean it. Thank you, Ana!

- Don't lose again, it suits you well. -Said laughing.

Kiana put on her jacket while she walked through the door, Ana followed her.

On the way, Ana stopped to grab her weapon, she took the sword and saved it in her sheath. Kiana turned around to see and immediately questioned her.

- Why are you taking your weapon? We are just going to walk around...

- There might be honkai beasts, and I promised Tesla to return you with no harm.

- It's ok! I can take them out by myself.

- You shouldn't make much effort, remember?

Kiana complained quietly, she seemed to dislike this idea, but she knew she had no option, so she just decided to take Ana's word and continue their way.

Both girls got out of the ship, Kiana being in the front, walking enthusiastically. Ana just followed her.

- Aaah, the smell of fresh air is surely the best medicine! -Kiana said happily.