EP 3/1: Reborning from Thunders and Stars

Some months later after Ana's betrayal.

Ana got adapted to the World Serpent, as well as her old herrscher powers. Her training has been led personally by Chen Tianwu himself, he seemed to have found some interest in her potential, and probably something else only he knows.

The Ice herrscher, Ana, has been assigned a new mission: find and capture the Herrscher of Thunder. This mission was also assigned to other two members, her former enemy, Raven, and a mysterious man codenamed: "Silver Owl".

Raven and Ana were waiting for their allies, the Valkyrie squad: "Immortal Blades". They found each other while trying to take down some Honkai beasts. Ana helped the Valkyries by defeating all the beasts at once. Surprised by the unexpected entrance, the blond-haired Valkyrie holding a lance turned to see the herrscher.

- Ana Schariac? I wasn't expecting you to join World Serpent...

- I just have my own road I must walk through, that 's all.

- The overseer mentioned that a member that just joined was sent to haunt herrscher... WS must be running out of manpower. -The Valkyrie holding a scythe joined the conversation.

- Ms Rita, long time no see. -Spoke Raven referring to the scythe Valkyrie.

- Raven... -Rita mentioned her name while looking at her, filled with hate.

- Don't underestimate her, as you see, she is also a herrscher, plus she's been trained by the Sire himself. Let's say we are mostly of quality rather than quantity... -Raven replied obnoxiously to Rita.

- Oh, look like I've offended you... -Rita smiled sarcastically- ...Whatever, what are we using to fight the herrscher this time? Gas, self explosive bombs?

- Rita. -Durandal reminded softly-

Rita realized her discourtesy, lowered her head and stepped back.

-We don't want to start a fight with the World Serpent. Our objective is the same, since we are allies we must do our own mission without interfering with the other. Our valkyrie team will guard the city, and look for survivors. According to our contract, the herrscher is all yours to take care of, we won't interfere with it.

-Thank you. -Ana answered.

- The herrscher is moving to the city center, you should move there -Suggested Durandal as she lent her hand, she and Ana shook their hands to indicate cooperation.

- Let's get going, Ana. -Said Raven, as she started to walk, purposely giving back to Rita, who quietly grumbled about that. Ana followed Raven without saying a word.

· · ─────── · ❆ · ─────── · ·

City Centre

Raven led the way to where they were supposed to find their team mate. He seemed to be waiting for them, standing in the same place. His gaze quickly directed to them after realizing about their presence.

- There he is. -Said Raven as she pointed at him. Directing Ana's sight at him.

- Why are you here just now? -The man complained.

- Apologies, we bumped into some old friends, and we were greeting them for a bit. - Explained Ana after listening to him.

- Hmm... The S rank Valkyrie?... You are just looking for trouble if you trigger her -He said to Raven, then turned to Ana- ...Oh well, I'm the World Serpent's officer, code name: "Silver Owl". This time, I'll help you to finish the mission.